Pokemon Story 6: Team Rocket is Back

The scientist quickly reached Unova within some hours. He got out of the plane with his suitcase, his people and his favorite robot pokemon, Ghastly. All the other robot pokemons of his would be coming on their own... He thought that would be some good training for them... And it was, after he got off from the plane his robot pokemons quickly came to him and they united once again. With a smile, he entered a building... He went up the stairs to the first floor... 'Now now, where are my minions...' he said with a laugh. Some members of Team Rocket, dressed in black, came out. 'Ahhh, Jessie, James and Meowth.... my favorite minions... and former minions of the Mastermind....' he said with a grin 'Did you get your job done? Did you collect all the plates of Arceus?' 'Yes!' Jessie said 'We went to the forest where he died and looked for the plates... They were scattered so it was hard to find them but we got them all!' James quickly removed a black cloth from the plates and revealed them... 'Let's see...' Prof. Roboto said as he came nearer to the plates. He narrowed his eyes... 'All of them... ARE NOT HERE!' he yelled. 'WHAT?' Meowth yelled back 'BUT WE GOT THEM ALL!' Prof. Roboto saw again... One was still missing... James smiled as he said "Maybe someone stole it..." 'Who?' Professor Robot asked with a loud voice. 'Maybe some trainer... or some kid... who thinks it was just a rare glowing object...' James replied. 'AGHHH!' The professor yelled back 'No matter what, I will succeed in my goal... After all, my ultimate goal is to make the most powerful Robot Pokemon... Robot DARK ARCEUS! He would be so powerful and so evil he would be able to wipe out anything with his moves... ANYTHING! He would be more powerful than the real Arceus... Even all the legendary and mythical pokemons combined wouldn't be able to stop him!' Jessie and James laughed. 'Don't worry, we will get that last plate...' Jessie said with a smile.

On the other side, Red and Misty had landed in Kalos... They didn't know that the scientist had gone to another region... They were thinking he was still in Kalos as Nurse Joy said... They were wrong...