Pokemon Story 48: Red vs. Gold

Red and Gold both reached Kanto. Both of them headed to Professor Oak. Red explained how Gold wanted to learn about pokemons of Kanto from him. He smiled as he agreed. It took him some hours but Gold finally had the knowledge of the pokemons that lived in Kanto. He got up from his chair and thanked Oak. Then he turned to Red. 'Let's battle!' Gold said. Red agreed. Suddenly he saw someone standing, looking and smiling at him. It was Blue... He smiled back as he went to the garden of Professor Oak with Gold. 'Let's begin!' Gold yelled. 'Wait, 1v1, 3v3 or 6v6?' Red asked. 'Uhhh, maybe 1v1 since it's just a short friendly match...' Gold replied. Red smiled as he took out his Charizard. Gold took out his Feraligatr! 'Looks like I have the type advantage, haha!' Gold yelled. 'Use Steel Wing!' Red yelled. Charizard used Steel Wing but Feraligatr easily dodged it. 'To be honest, I want to keep it fair and I don't want Charizard to Mega Evolve right now... That would ruin all the fun in this battle...' Red thought. Charizard used Steel Wing again and this time it hit Feraligatr. So he responded with Ice Fang. That hurt Charizard's wing a lot. He yelled in pain. 'Perfect opportunity to use another Steel Wing!' Red said with a smirk. Charizard understood and used Steel Wing again but this time it hit Feraligatr right in the jaw. 'You are clever!' Gold complimented 'But not cleverer than ME! Feraligatr, use Agility... so you can dodge every attack he does!' Feraligatr used Agility. Charizard used Flamethrower but Feraligatr was now fast enough to dodge it. Gold smiled. 'Gold is pretty clever too...' Red thought 'Wow, he is going for the strategic route... Let's see if I can beat his strategy with brute strength...' The battle between the two rivals raged on and was going to be a very nice and intense battle! Gold had type advantage and better strategy but Red had a more experienced and more powerful Charizard... Who could be the winner?