Pokemon Story 35: Mega Charizard X vs. Robot Mega Gengar

The fight between Mega Charizard X vs. Robot Mega Gengar was now about to begin! 'Use Dragon Claw!' Red yelled. Mega Charizard X used Dragon Claw but Robot Mega Gengar dodged it once again. He gave a punch to him again but this time, it didn't affect him and didn't faint him like the Moltres... 'Oooh, you didn't faint from my punch... you seem to be very strong!' he said. Charizard got angry by that punch and responded with another Dragon Claw. This time it did it Mega Gengar but he still didn't get defeated. 'NICE!' he yelled as he tried to give Charizard another punch but he dodged it. Mega Gengar was clever enough and he knew Charizard would dodge so he punched him with his other hand. That hit Charizard hard. 'Flamethrower!' Red yelled. Mega Charizard used his Flamethrower and blue fire burst out of his mouth but Mega Gengar easily escaped it. 'HAHAHA!' he yelled. Red had had enough of him... Mega Gengar said "Let's finish this off" as he started preparing for his move "Hype Beam" Red looked worried. Suddenly he remembered that he made Mega Charizard X learned a new move named PROTECT! Mega Gengar finally let his Hyper Beam go right towards Charizard as Red yelled "USE PROTECT!" Charizard did use Protect and a shield covered him up... That shield stopped the beam from reaching him... However, that beam still managed to push the shield far away. After the Hyper Beam faded away Charizard furiously came back with fire covering his body... 'Yes... he is using Flare Blitz...' Red thought as a smile spread across his face. Mega Gengar tried to dodge it again but it was so fast it hit him before he could even move... That threw the robot pokemon far back and it finally fainted for good... Red sighed... 'Now we should probably go to Misty...' he thought.

On the other side, Misty had to stop Roboto. 'If you want to stop me, battle me...' Roboto said with a smile. Misty took out her pokeball... Misty vs. Roboto was about to begin...