She looked up at me with shiny eyes and I very briefly glanced down at her lips before looking back at the laptop. I needed to holdback my urges a little, I didn't wanna rush. But every time I think that way I'm either in her room or she's in mine. I wanted to go with the flow I really did but I also didn't want this to crash and burn. We were still getting to know each other as friends as well so this wasn't so bad. It was just a movie. I wasn't gonna be devirginized by the end of the night. I needed to relax.

"You okay?" She started to speak up and I hummed as I clicked on Netflix.

She laughed softly as she stared up at me, "Are you okay?" She repeated and I looked back down at her.

I also needed to stop thinking so hard to myself, starting to space out like a mad woman.

"Yeah, I'm great, sorry." I laughed off my embarrassment and I felt her forehead lean against my side.

"Hm." She hummed cutely and I felt her chin start to nudge my side as she peeked over at the screen.

"Can I pick?" She suddenly asked and it was so cute as if a baby took over and asked me.

I smiled to myself as I giggled feeling my heart burst a bit and I turned to her.

"Yeah, you pick and I'm gonna change out of these pants." I gave her the laptop and I patted her head.

"Nothing too bad, Y/NN." I warned and she scooted up against my pillows to smirk.

"Can't promise anything." She teased back as I picked up my pajama pants.

Hopefully she wouldn't judge if they had hearts all over- wow, am I that self conscious that I have to worry over pajama pants? Here I go, thinking to myself again. I sighed to myself as I closed the bathroom door. I guess, I really am my own best friend.

Slipping into my pajama pants and taking off my bra that I thankfully had on. I then looked at myself in the very small mirror Shawn had put up. The sink was outside of the room so I honestly had no idea why he needed a mirror in this enclosed bathroom. But immediately saw my makeup a little smeared and wondered if I should just keep it on for tonight. I bit my lip, I didn't want her to wake up to a wildebeest in the morning. But almost immediately stopped the thought in my head, I needed to keep up with the fresh clean face thing. I always had the biggest breakouts if I didn't wash my face the night before.

So I swung the door open and she looked up slightly while I turned to the sink in the middle of the room. This dorm was definitely not worth almost seven hundred a month; I turned on the sink and quickly wrapped my hair up in a bun. I felt her eyes burning a hole through my back and tried my hardest to ignore it. I slid open my side of the sink cabinet just to wet my face and carry on with my small routine.

When I finished my face cleanse so to speak I ended it with a clean mouth as well. I turned around fresh faced and all and she glanced at me then did a double take. Her lips then quirked up as I noticed that she neatly laid her shoes right next to mine. I then made chuckled knowing my shoes were angrily kicked off and she put them next to hers. Cute.

"You ready?" She asked me with that smile of hers.

"Depends." I squinted my eyes as she started to smirk and I looked at the open closet to see her thick hoodie neatly folded up.