"Bresfort kinda suits you." Drexel grinned, "I like it... Mrs Aubrey Bresfort! Wow..."

"Shut up Drex." I fought the smile that was forcing itself to my lips.

Yeah, I liked the sound of Tyler's last name.

"Did Tyler Bresfort order this?" I asked the guy.

"Yes."

I groaned and picked up my phone to call Tyler.

"This is supposed to be a good thing right?" Drexel asked. "You and Tyler would finally be together."

"Yeah, but- not like this," I muttered, redialing his number when he didn't pick up.

"What? It's obvious that Tyler's head over heels in love with you, are you that clueless? he's taking another step into your relationship, before we know it, he's gonna put a ring on your finger, and I'll be the one who's gonna walk you down that aisle." Drexel said dreamily like he was imagining everything.

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah, like that would ever happen, have you forgotten who we're talking about here? It's Tyler, he doesn't do marriage."

"We'll see about that, now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to help you pack," Drexel said, rushing to his house.

I rolled my eyes and redialed Tyler's number for the third time.

He still didn't pick up.

Arghhhhhhhh! I tried once more and thanks to God, he picked up on the third ring.

"When a person- doesn't answer your call, I think you should take the hint that he or she is fucking busy!" Tyler's voice was strained, it sounded like he was moving something, something really heavy.

"Good morning to you too Tyler, I'm so glad your night was superb, my night was awesome too, thanks for asking by the way." I retorted.

I heard a muffled thud from the other end of the line and a few clashing sounds, followed by Tyler's groan of pain, Great, he fell again?

"Fuck! What you want Aubrey! Talk fast, I'm really- busy right now!" I heard another clash.

"Is everything okay over there Tyler?" I asked, beginning to get worried.

"Yeah, everything's fine... Now, what is- Fuck!!!! No no no! It broke!" Another loud crash was heard from the other end of the line.

"What's going on there?"

No response was heard, only shuffling sounds. "Tyler? Are you there?"

Another clash.

"Yeah- um- I'm here, so... Why did you call?" His voice sounded distracted.

"Tell the men you sent to pack my things to stop. I don't want to move over to your place."

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Because it's so sudden, you didn't give me time to ponder on the issue, this is a very serious step to take."

"What's there to think about? I'm not calling them off, so just... Come over immediately..." Another clash sound, followed by a gunshot sound. "Fuck!" Tyler yelled over the phone.