"What?" He spoke.

"You- you work for Alessandro? Wait- did you work for Alessandro when you were at the police station? I don't understand any of this- explain yourself."

"Sorry, I'm too busy chewing." He said.

  This isn't right at all, Alessandro's men also worked with the authorities? How's that even possible? This guy's got to tell me everything he knows.

"Listen, Bob. I really need to know what's going on here, you need to tell me how you're here."

"And why would I do that? He asked.

"Because I still deliver donuts to you?" I tried, knowing fully well that my reason was pointless.

But it worked! It freaking worked. "Mkay- Alessandro has men in the authorities, all around the globe- that's why he doesn't get arrested for his illegal doings."

Crap. This man was more powerful than I thought.

"So, you're the one in charge of Vino?"

"No." He simply said.

"Who else?" I asked him.

Bob shrugged lazily. "I don't know about that, but I do know a part of his name, I'm not really sure he works for Alessandro anymore- now he's just on the side of the law, but you know, Alessandro's still aiming for his head."

"Can you tell me the name?"

"I think it was some Davy something- I don't know, he's now a Detective... He betrayed Alessandro... I don't know their history together but uh- whatever... I'm tired of talking now, it's making me weak, I need some donut in my system." He said, turning away from me and continuing to chew on his half-eaten donut.

  I had to say, I was shocked at this news... Davy? Of all people, it had to be Tyler's best friend. Although, Bob said that Davy wasn't working for Alessandro anymore- still... He should tell Tyler, cause if he doesn't, I don't think things would be okay with him and the Bresforts.

Suddenly, the door pulled open, three men came in, one of them went straight to my chair and began to untie me.

"What happened to your head?" The man asked.

I smiled sweetly, "One of your guards was kind enough to put me out of my mystery for some time."

The man untying me cursed under his breath, muttering something that sounded like. 'Alessandro is going to kill us.'

"Come on." He pulled me up and lead me straight to the door.

"What's happening? Where are we going?"

"It's time for the exchange," He said. "Tyler Bresfort is here."

My eyes widened. "Sorry, what?!" What the hell is wrong with that bastard? Isn't it obvious enough that all this is a trap? How could Tyler be so dense?!!!

They pushed me outside, I squinted my eyes when the sun hit my face.

"Come here Brebre..." Said the voice of a man who I presume was Alessandro.