Chapter 8 - Hyungs?

I was walking towards my niversity. I was walking passing a line of shops. My stomach kept being very noisy bacause I was extremely hungry. I didn't eat anything since dinner yesterday so my stomach kept grouning. The only thing that came up to my mind that time was F.O.O.D, yeah, i meant food. I took a glance at my watch. It was 8.25 a.m. My class started on 9.35 a.m so I still had time to eat. I quickly head towards the Starbucks cafe that was stated in front of me.

I slowly opened the door and entered the cafe. The scent of coffees, breads and cakes caught my attention. It was so appetizing and mouth-watering. headed to the counter and ordered a chocolate-filling croissant and a cup of hot chocolate. I prefer hot chocolate than coffee because coffee's bitter's taste doesn't fit me well. I still didn't understand why did some people seems to be enjoying it. After paying for it, I slowly walkdd towards a table beside the window. It seems to be early, it was just me in the cafe. I took my seat and open my book and red it while waiting for my order.

A moments later, a waiter came and place my order on the table." Enjoy." he said and smiled sweetly to me. I just smiled back and sipped my hot chocolate. Wow! The taste was amazing! I continued on reading my book while eating the croissant. It was scrumptious too. While I was reading, the cafe door was opened and suddenly I heard a voice. It was a familiar voice. It was Taehyung's voice." Hyerim-ah!" I lifted up my head and saw him with Jimin, waving to me. I waved back and
Taehyung came to my table while Jimin was putting their order to the waiter.

"What are you doing here, hyerim-ah? I never seen you before here, eating breakfast on your own." Taehyung cheerfully said. "Well, this cafe seems to be popular so I just want to grab my breakfast here. Did you came here often? You seems to be friendly with the staffs," I asked as Jimin sat beside Taehyung. "We came here often but usually we came with our hyungs. But they were still sleeping so we just came by our own," Jimin said and showed me his angelic smile. He looked adorable. Then, the waiter came and place their order on the table." Hyungs?" I was confused. Since when both of them were brothers? Jimin just chuckled and Taehyung started to spoke again. "Oh, I mean our friends! They were six of them. Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok were our hyungs. They were older than us. We also have a dongsaeng. His name was jungkook. All of us were staying together," I just nodded and stayed silent.

After a moments, we managed to finish our breakfast. We quickly headed towards the cafe's door and leave the place. Ee decided to walk to our university together. We had a little chit-chat with each other. They kept making me laugh as I heard their funny stories. At least it can make me forgot all my pain at home. My aunty and her boyfriend kept driving me crazy! After a while, we managed to arrive at our university safely and ran towards our class because we were running late. I was grateful at the moment we arrived at the class and our lecturer was still not there. Phew, good grief! Then, our lecturer showed up right after we took our sit and the lectures begin smoothly.

DESTINY - Bts Jin (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara