Chapter 2 - University

Sun shines brightly. Birds were chirping melodiously. It will turn to be a nice day. Today was the day. The first day of university and also the first day of working as part-timer at a convenience store nearby my university. I was so nervous, but also excited about today. I quickly did my morning routine. I put on a long-sleeves pink blouse and matched it with a pair of blue skinny jeans. Then, I went downstairs to grab on my breakfast. At the dining table, I saw my father and my mother was sitting while having a chit-chat with each other.

"Morning, mom, dad !" I hugged them and took my sit.
"Our daughter seems to be happy today," my mother said and smile at me.
"I will enter the university! Of course I am happy. Plus, today is my first day as a part-timer!" I said happily while eating my breakfast.
"Actually we have a bigger suprise for you." My father said. I was curious.
Then, my father continued, "We will go on a holiday to Australia! It's for you birthday next month!" My jaw dropped and my eyes got widened. Australia? It was my dream to went there! It seems like dream came true!
"Jinjaa?!" I stunned. "Yeah, sweetie."
"Thank you, mom,dad" I hugged them and peck them on their cheeks. "I'm going now.I 'll be home soon! Bye!" I grabbed my pink sneakers and put it on quickly. Before I left, I waved at them and a broad smile appeared on my face as I walked away. Australia, wait for me! I'll came to you!

*******************

Finally, here I am. My university. Yeah, it was still early before my first class started. I was really grateful that I arrived early. So, I can take a stroll around before I went to the class. The university was extremely big. There were also a lot of students wandering around. Then, I headed to my department to find my class. It was quite far from the main entrance so I had to use my energy more. After fifteen minutes walking, I reached in front of the department. Out of the blue, someone touched my shoulder from the back. I was suprised. An angelic smile appeared from his face. Damn, I swear he was so cute.

"Did I suprised you?" He asked softly. I just shook my head to deny it, although the truth was different.

"Are you a new student?" I just nodded." I'm Jimin. Park jimin. " He quickly shook my hand and asked "What is your name then?"

"I am Kim Hyerim." I said, shyly.

"So, you must be my classmate,then." he smiled again. I can't help myself but just blushed due to his sweet smile. I just nodded my head without looking at him. Suddenly, a guy came.
His grey-ish hair was so stunning. He then showed me his boxy smile and mad at Jimin.

"Yah! Where did you go? I've been searching for you! "he shouted at Jimin.

" I'm just standing here waiting for you. Well, this is Hyerim. She is a new student and also our new classmate," Jimin said to him. He just smiled and shook my hand. Right after that, he introduced himself. "I'm Kim Taehyung, just call me Taetae. It's nice to meet you," then showed me his boxy smile. Omg, he was so cute ! "

"Nice to meet you too, taetae,""Should we proceed to our class?"
Jimin said. Three of us slowly walked to our class and had a little chit-chat with each other. They were surely a great friends. Just one day, we were so closed until we considered ourself as "BFF"! What a great friend I make just in one day!