Chapter 16 - Fiance?

Hyerim's POV

I was being carried bridal-style by Jin now. I wrapped my arms around his neck to support myself. I stayed silent. OMG! It was my first time of being carrying away by a man like this. If I look at the mirror now, I was very sure that my face was much redder than a tomato. He slowly walked towards the living room and stayed silent. "Sweetie, is it your girlfriend?" A voice broke the silence. Jin turned around and so I. Well, he was carrying me so I had to see what he saw. There were a woman and a man in their 40s standing right in front of us. Wait, were they his parents?

I looked at Jin and gave him a puzzled look. He just smiled at me and slowly walked towards the sofa. He gently put me on the sofa and headed towards the kitchen.His mother then sat beside me. "Woah...no wonder my son fall for you. You're so pretty. What's your name,dear?" She said as she stared at my face. "Uh...Hyerim. My name is Kim hyerim. Nice to meet you Mrs.Kim."I said and bowed to her. "But I'm not Jin's--" I couldn't manage to finish my sentence and then Jin cut me off. "She was my fiance." He said calmly and walked towards us.

He was holding a tray. There was a bowl of chicken porridge, a glass of water and some medicines on it. He then sat beside me. I still couldn't process everything correctly. I still confused. Why did he said that I was his fiance? I gave him my confused looked and he just chuckled. "You're so cute!" He said as he pinched my cheek. What? He...he just pinched my cheek. I just pouted and looked down. "Here. You must eat so that you can take your medicine later. Be careful, It's hot." He said as he gave out the porridge to me. I just nodded and ate it right away. Wow, I swear he was a great cooker. The porridge was scrumptious.

"So, when is the wedding?" Mrs. Kim asked us. I stopped eating and stared at Jin. "Uhm...we didn't decide yet," Jin answered the question and put his hand around my shoulder. "How about this weekend? We are free this weekend right, yeobo?" She said as she looked as her husband. I chocked at her statement and Jin quickly gave me a glass of water. He patted my back as I drank up the water. "This weekend? It's only three days away. Don't you think it was too soon, mom?" Jin asked her mother. Thanks Jin, I really appreciate it. You were my life saver.

"No, it's not. You two must have been in a relationship for a long time. Look, you even staying together. I don't think it is too soon," Mrs. Kim calmly told us that. My jaw dropped as I heard that. Wait... that's mean I need to marry him. What do I gonna do now? "But...mom--" Jin couldn't finish his sentence because his mother cut him off "No buts. Two days later, came to this boutique." She said as she passed Jin a card and continued, "We will meet there,okay. Oh, look at the time! I had a meeting in 15 minutes! See you soon, dear. Make sure you come!" She then hugged me and bidded me a goodbye. I just stayed puzzled and Jin left to send off his parents. I was dumbfounded. Did I have to marry a guy that I didn't know well in three days? What a life!