Chapter 32 - Better

Hyerim's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I then saw a figure in front of me. It was Jin. He was still sleeping and hugging me. I gently placed my palm of his forehead. It was still warm. I thought that he was getting better. I then slowly removed her arms and get off from the bed. Luckily, he wasn't woke up. I then make my way to the bathroom and freshens up. After that, I walked towards the kitchen.

The house was in a total silence. Everyone was still sleeping. I then opened the fridge. I stared at it and wondering about what I'm gonna cook today. Hmm... chicken stew! It can helped to heaten up everybody in this cold weather! I then quickly prepare the ingredients. After that, I proceed to the other steps. After a while, I closed the pot with the pot's lid and let it slowly simmered on slow fire. After a while, I checked on the stew and stirred it slowly. Suddenly, someone backhugged me.

"Good morning, jagi..." Jin said as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "Oppa? You suprised me! I may get a heart attack!" I said as I turned off the stove. The stew was ready. I then turned to him. He was still hugging me and our face was just a few inches away. "What are you doing here? You should rest! " I said as I released the hug. I then walked away. He backhugged me again which made me stopped. "I love cuddle up with you like this. Please... stay for a while." I then frozed and he backhugging me. It may be uncomfortable but I felt cozy and safe. "What a sweet couple!" Hobi shrieked.

Jin quickly released the hug and rubbed his nape. He and me then looked away, too embarrased to face each other. Our cheeks turned slightly pink. This kind of weird. He then walked away and sat at the dining table and so Hobi. I just proceed to served the meal and called out the boys. These surely be embarassing for both of us. But I'm sure, our relationship was better than before.