Chapter 26 - Pain?

Hyerim's POV

It was almost 10 a.m. My stomach... it hurts so much. I was curling like a ball on my bed. I couldn't move a muscles towards the pain. I can barely talked. Urgh... why did it happened today? It had been almost 3 hours I stayed like this. There were skme blood stains on my light blue pyjamas and and some on the bedspread. You knew what I mean right? Menstuaration. Yeah, I'm on menstuaration now. How can I forget to wear my pad last night? I should have been prepared! I hope that someone can help me.

I heard a knock on my room's door. "Hyerim?" It was Jungkook. Yeah, the boys stayed there last night. I hope that I can answer it but I can't because if the pain. I just stayed curling like a ball and ended up ctying because I couldn't bear the pain anymore. "Hyerim? Open the door!" Jungkook said as he knocked even harder. What the hell did I just did last night? Why did I locked the door? Damn it, Hyerim!

Jungkook's POV

I had woken up and and done freshen up. I then exited my bedroom. I slowly walked towards the kitchen and saw Jin hyung was cooking while the others helped him except Namjoon hyung. Jin hyung said he couldn't help because he may broke something. Well, he was G.O.D, god of destruction. Of course he would broke everything. I then sat on the dining table as all the food was done and been served. "Jungkook-ah, could you woke Hyerim up? It was quite strange because she usually woke up early. Maybe she was tired." Jin hyung said as he came out with a pot of chicken stew. I then lazily walked towards Hyerim's room. I'm still sleepy so don't blame me.

"Hyerim?" I said softly as I knocked on Hyerim's door. No answer. That was weird. Out of the blue, I heard someone sobbing. It must be Hyerim. Something must have happened to her. "Hyerim? Open the door!" I said louder as I knocked even harder. It was the same. No answer but only sobbing sound. I decided to find for the room's key. "Hyung? Where is the key? Hyerim locked the door." I said as I ran towards Jin hyung who was scrolling on his phone. "She locked the door? Never mind, I'll take it." He then came back with a bunch of keys. I quickly ran back towards Hyerim's room. I quickly unlocked the door. "Omo! Hyerim!" I shouted.

Hyerim's POV

"Omo! Hyerim!" Jungkook shouted. He then came towards me. "Gwenchana?" He asked. I just continued sobbing. The shout was quite loud causing the boys hurriedly came into my rooms too. "Had she died? There's some blood on the bedspread!" I heard Taehyung said loudly. "Don't be silly Taetae!" I heard Suga said as he smacked Taehyung's head. Taehyung just groaned in pain. I was giggling mentally but not physically. Physically, I was crying now.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard Jin asking as he slowly came towards me and pushed Jungkook away, gently. "Jagi? Are you okay?" He asked softly as he cupped my face. I just shook my head and still sobbing. He then slowly pulled me into his embrace and stroked my hair. "It's okay... shhh... Jungkook, could you bring me the painkiller and a glass of water? Chop-chop okay?" Jin said as Jungkook exited the room. After a while, Jungkook came back with painkiller and a glass of water.

"Here, eat this," Jin softly said as he gave me two pills. It was the painkiller pills. I took it and drank the water throughly. "Could you excuse us a second?" Jin said and the boys quickly escaped the room and shutted the door. Jin then locked the door. I only left alone with my husband. "Wait a moment, okay? I'll be back," he said softly. I slowly nodded and laid down again. He slowly entered the bathroom. I don't know what he was doing but I only heard water was filling up the bath tub. He then came back with a bathrobe.

"You should change into this." He said and I slowly sat up. Although I was still in pain but it was not as worse as before. I juat stayed silent. "Can I help you, instead? You seems to be in pain." He said then my eyes got widened. "Don't worry, I won't see. I'll closed my eyes. Look," he said while closing his eyes. I shyly said okay and he came closer. I just frozen as he unbutton my pyjamas. He slowly take it off and slipped on the bathrobe on me. I was looking at him, he was still closing his eyes. He then slowly opened his eyes as I suddenly hold his hand. "I'll continue. Close your eyes." He then shutted his eyes again. I take off every clothes (A/n : I was too shy to list everything. Just understand the mean of "every clothes",😜)on my body and put on the bathrobe again. "You can open you eyes now," I said shyly. He then opened his eyes and smiled. Jin rolled up his sleeves and bended down to lift me up. He then lift me up bridal-style and slowly walked towards the bathroom. I only saw a bath tub was fulfilled by warm water. He slowly placed me inside the tub. The water was so warm and relieved the pain.

"Feeling better?" He asked as he sat on the floor, beside the tub. "Hmmm...yes" I slowly said as my cheeks turned into pinky rose colour. I mean, I was embarassed by him staying here with me. He just chuckled. "I'll go out. If you need anything call me, okay, Jagi?" Jin said as he gave a kiss the top of my head and when out. My face was burning right now. Why did he kept making my heart fluttered?