Chapter 38 - I love you

Hyerim's POV

It was already sunset and we still at the theme park. I was walking with Jin while hugging my teddy bear. I was walking and I suddenly realized that Jin wasn't with me anymore. I turned around but he was nowhere to be seen. I started to get worried. I don't like this, be alone. Why did you leave me, Jin? I don't like to be alone. Although there were a lot of people around here, I still think that I was alone. I don't like it.Jin, please come...😢

I ended up crying while hugging my teddy bear. I knew that everybody was staring at me but who cares? It's none of their business if I cried. I just crying and buried my face in my teddy bear. Where did he go? Why didn't he told me about it? Why didn't he told me where was he going to? I hate it. I hate to ne eft alone like this. Suddenly someone lift my chin, causing me to tilt up my face a little. My cheeks was wet despite of my fallen tears. "I'm here," he said. He was my husband, Kim seokjin.

I was still sobbing when I saw his face. I then released my teddy bear and hugged him tightly. "Where did you go, oppa?" I asked as I still sobbing. "Shh... I'm here. I'm sorry for leaving you just now, okay?" He said while gently stroking my hair. I stopped sobbing and released the hug. "Don't do it again, okay? I don't like it." I said as I glared at him. "I won't," he said as he wiped off my tears.

"I have a suprised for you," he said as I picked up my teddy bear again and hugged it. "What?" I said and stared at him blankly. "Closed your eyes," he said softly. I just obeyed him and closed my eyes. I heard some noise but I tried hard to not opened my eyes. It took a while. "You may opened your eyes." He said slowly. I slowly opened my eyes and suprised with what I just saw.

There were a lot of pink rose petals around me that been arranged well to form a heart shaped. Jin and I was standing right in it. I then saw that my husband was holding a bouquet of pink roses and smiled sweetly at me. Meanwhile, I saw the boys at the back. Taehyung was holding a big heart-shaped chocolate box while Jimin was holding a Mickey mouse pushie. Between them, stood four men that I knew well. They were Suga, Hobi, Jungkook and Namjoon. There were holding a card each person. It was written "will you be mine".

Tears started to run down along my cheeks. I was touched. Jin then walked closer to me. He then smiled sweetly to me. "I fell in love with you for the first time I saw you at the store. You are the most beautiful women I ever met. I knew that you were already my lawfully wedded wife but I think that I need to give you a better proposal. Will you, Kim hyerim, be mine forever? Whether I was sad, happy, rich or poor, healthy or sick, will you be there with me? Will you be my one and only?" He said as he looked at me with his shiny dark blown eyes. I then nodded and hugged him right away.

All the crowd cheered happily as he released the hug. He then leaned closer and softly pressed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arm around his nape and kissed him back. We then pulled away and looked at each other's eyes. "I love you, jagi." He said and smiled at me. "I love you too, oppa," I said as I smiled sweetly to him. Maybe this is my destiny, to be with him. He is the one that I'm looking for. I love you, Kim Seokjin.