Chapter 31 - Don't leave me

Hyerim's POV

"Stay," he said while his eyes were tightly closed. I then turned away to face him. He slowly opened his eyes. He looked much better than before. "Oh, you're awake." I said as I sat beside him. He just staring at me, blankly. He then slowly released his hand. "I'm sorry." He muttered. "It's okay." I said while smiling at him. "If you don't mind, can I go and wash up now? I'll be back, okay?" I said and he nodded. "You should change too." I said as I caressed his cheek and went out.

****************

I slipped on my pyjamas and walked towards Jin's room. I slowly opened the door. Jin was laying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. I walked closer and sat beside him. I admiring his face while stroking his hair. How can a man be this perfect? I then placed my hand on his forehead. It still hot. I was about to damp the handkerchief again but the water in the basin had cold down. I then stood up and walked towards the bathroom. After changing the water, I then damped the handkerchief and placed it on his forehead.

I was getting sleepy. I had to sleep for a while but I couldn't leave him alone now. I then looked at the sofa at the corner of the room. I'll sleep there. I then headed towards the sofa and laid down. What a soft and cozy sofa. I then slowly closed my eyes and dozed off to my dreamland...

*****************

"Sob...sob...sob..." what was the sound? I still closing my eyes. It sounded like someone was crying. I slowly opened my eyes. "Hurm..." I hummed as I woke up while rubbing my eyes. I looked around the room. Jin? Where was he? He was not on his bed. I then stood up. I soon found him, he was sitting on the floor. He was hugging his knees, burying his face in it. I couldn't see his face but I knew that he was crying. He's worrying me.

I rushed off to him and sat in front of him. "Jin oppa?" I said as patted his arm. He stopped crying but still doesn't look up. "Jin--" I couldn't even finish my word and he suddenly hugged me tightly. "Don't... don't leave me. Don't leave like she did.. " he said while sobbing. What did he mean by don't leave him? Am I cheating on him or what? Who is she anyway?

"Shh..." I shushed him as I hugged him back. "I won't leave you, okay? I'll stay with you no matter what happen. There's no way I'll leave you." I said as I stroking his hair gently. He then released the hug and looked at me. "I promise, okay?" I said as I wiped away his tears and cupped his face. "You need to rest. Let's sleep," I then grabbed his wrist and brought him to his bed. After her laid down, I covered him with a blanket and kissed his forehead. "Sleep tight," I said as I walked away.

"Jagi..." Jin said and turned to him. "Yes?" I asked. "Could you... sleep beside me? I mean... I never sleep alone when I am sick," he said as he scratched his nape. I then smiled and slightly said, "Erm...Sure," I then laid down beside him and covered myself with the blanket. I faced Jin and so he. My face was as red as a tomato now. It was my first time, though. Sleeping with a man, although he was my husband, I still shy.

"Can I hug you?" Jin asked with puppy eyes. How could I resist that? "Umm...sure," I said shyly. He then wrapped his arm around my waist and closed his eyes. I was shy right now but I don't know. I was like... I like he was hugging me right. It made me feel cozy. I then stroked his hair and tried to sleep. It was the last way to make me felt sleepy. I stared at his precious face. His eyes were tightly closed and breathing warmly. I'm sure he had asleep. What make he cried though? Why did he asked me to stay and don't leave him? I'm not cheating on him to leaave him. Who is she? Those questions popped out from my mind before I dozed off... to my precious dreamland.