Chapter 24 - Friends?

Hyerim's POV

Jin slowly let go of me as we were in my room. " Who are they?" I asked him curiously. "Erm... they are my friends. I'm sorry. They come out of the blue and I didn't get to inform you about it sooner. I'm... I'm sorry," he said while scratching his nape. "It's okay. Did they know about us?" He just shook his head. I just sighed. "Let's just tell them about it. I don't want them to get us wrong. Let's make things clear. Let's go." I said calmly while grabbing his wrist. He then stopped me. "Ugh... Hyerim... I think your outfit was kind of... ermm... too sexy?" He said shyly. I looked at myself. He was right. My outfit was too... sexy. "I'll change. Wait here, okay?" I said as I walked towards my wardrobe and grabbed my sweatpants. I then walked towards the bathroom and changed my shorts into my sweatpants.

I then walked out and saw him sitting on my bed. "Is it okay now?" I asked while turning around. He just nodded and stood up. "Should we?" He said as he hold out his hand and I interwhined mine with him. We then headed out from the room. The boys was staring at us as we walked towards the living room and sat on the sofa. "Hyung, who is this?" The same guy asked. "Guys, this is Hyerim, my wife." Jin calmly said that as he looked the guys. "What? Wife? Hyung! When did you get married?" A guy with a reddish hair said loudly. "This morning." Jin calmly answered him. "You don't even invited us?" A guy with brownish hair asked furiously. "I'm sorry. I'm kind of... making a promise that we wouldn't told our friends about the wedding. I'm sorry, guys." Jin said and all of them started arguing with each other

"Stop arguing, guys. Hyerim seems to be uncomfortable now." A guy with orange hair said to me. All of them stayed quiet and looked at him. "I'm Kim namjoon. You can call me namjoon. Nice to meet you, hyerim." He said as he shook his hand with mine. "I'm Jung hoseok. Call me hobi. It's a pleasure to meet you, dear." The guy with the red hair said and pushed Jin away. He then sat beside me. "I'm Min yoongi. Just call me Suga." A boy with light blue hair slightly said and showed me his gummy smile. "I'm Jeon jungkook. Just call me jungkook." The guy with brownish said as he sat on my right while hoseok sat on my side.

"How old are you?" Hobi asked me. "Erm... I was 97 liner." I said then suddenly Jungkook joined the chat. "We're on the same age then! When is your birthday?" He asked me while showing off his bunny smile. "On 12th October. Why?" I asked curiously. "I'm your oppa then! Finally! I'm older than someone!" He cheered joyfully. I just chuckled and smiled sweetly. "Woah! You're pretty when you smiled, Hyerim!" Hoseok complimented me. I just blushed and showed my pinky rose cheeks. "You're so cute!" Hobi then pinched both of my cheeks causing me to groaned in pain. I glanced at Jin who sat quietly beside Hobi. He looked angry. I was about to say something and someone barged into the house. "We're here!" They said in unison while carrying some food with them. I knew them well. "Hyerim?" Both of them looked at me while the others threw me apuzzled looked.