Chapter 9 - First pain

It was 10 p.m. It had been two days since I ate. I had been locked up in my room last two days without any food and just a bottle of mineral water, the one I brought back from my workplace. Actually, I didn't looked myself up, I was not crazy enough to do so. My aunty looked me up in my room. It was a punishment. It seems like I had broke one of the rules. Why did I do that two days ago? Was I out of my mind alredy that moment? Just thinking about it making my mind miserable already.

*Flashback*

"Aunty, I'm home," I said as I walked into the house. As I wanted to headed to my bedroom, I saw my aunty with that 'pervert' sitting on the sofa while looking at me. Yeah, that pervert was absolutely her boyfriend. They seems to be suprised with me. I was blurred that time because I was too tired maybe. Then, that 'pervert' said, " Aunty? Jagi, you said that she was your maid. Did you lied? Oh, I sick of this! I'm leaving!". He then walked away and left the house, leaving me and my aunty alone. I just stood there, still puzzled about what was actually happening.

Then, a slap landed on my precious cheeks. It was hurting a lot. "What did you just said earlier?! Why did you broke those rules?! You need a punishment! Come with me!" She then grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the living room and pushed me to the ground. I fell and too bad for me, my left arm bumped onto the edge of the coffe table. It slightly bleding a lot. I just hold on the pain and kept quiet. My aunty left and then came back wth a broom. She hitted me a lot. I couldn't resist the pain anymore and just cried out of pain. I kept apologized but it didn't worth it at all. She just hitted be even harder and didn't stop at all.

After a while, she stopped. She then threw the broom away and dragged me into my room." Stay here! You'll only can get out in next two days. Take your punishment, you kid! You deserve it!" Then, she slammed the door and locked it right away. I quickly turned the doorknob but it won't open. I thought she fasten the door with a padlock. I was too weak to do something and just crawling and went up onto my bed, There were bruises along my arms. It was brueish and stung a lot. I managed to stood up and took some medicine from my bag. I slowly rubbed the medicine onto those bruises with hope that it would be okay after two days.

*End of flashback*

I slowly walked towards the door and tried to open the door. It was opened. That's mean my punishment was over. I then grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom and washed up. Iy was so painful when the water crashed on those bruises but I juat hold it. After that, I quickly went into my bedroom and put on my hoodie and a pair of leggings. I was walking to the kitchen and I saw a sicky note on my aunty's bedroom's door. I took it right away and red it." I wouldn't be back tonight." Just a simple note and I got it right away. "Yes, finally! Freedom!" I shouted happily. I was about to enjoy myself but I caught a gesture was smiling at me slightly, " Having fun?" He said and smirked. Yeah, it was him, the pervert!