Chapter 3 - Work !

It was only left half an hour before I began my part-time shift started, OMG! I was so excited. I was running to the store as fast as I could. Well, I didn't want to be late on my first day.
After 10 minutes of a tiring run, I reached in front of the store. I quickly pushed th door and entered the store right away. As I entered the store, I saw the manager. I greeted him warmly. He smiled to me right away and said, "Oh! You must be the new part-timer. You're early." I just smiled sweetly and tried hard to catched on my breaths. Then, he took a pair of the store's uniform and gave it to me. "Here. This is your uniform. Wear it whenever you came to work, okay.You should change."he said softly and lead me to the changing room. He was so kind. After changing up into my uniform, I quickly ran over to the counter because I worked as a cashier. While waiting for my shift to get started, I ironed my uniform by my hand to looked more neat. Out of the blue, a man appeared. Oh, I mean a customer! I quickly bowed and slightly smiled at him. "Welcome!" I greeted him warmly. It was strange. He just stand there and stared at me blankly. Did I suprised him?

"Sir? Are you alright?" I asked worriedly. Then, he came out to reality. He just shook his head to said that he was okay and smile. He quickly walked to the snack's section and grabbed some snacks silently. I just ignored him and fixed my hair with my hand to make it looked better. After several minutes, that guy walked towards the counter. I automaticly stood straight and smile. He quickly put some snacks and just stayed silent. I just continued to scan those snacks barcodes using the scanner.

" It's 30,000₩, sir, "I smiled sweetly to him. Here he goes again, he just stood there without showing any response. "Sir?" I asked. "Oh! I'm sorry, here." He said while giving his credit card to me. "Here you go.Thank you, sir. Have a nice day." I bowed and a broad smile appeared on my face. He just smile and quickly got out from the store.

Jin's POV

I just entered my favourite store's door and slightly heard someone said welcome. It was a woman's voice. I found it strange because I've never seen that store took woman as their employees. I quickly turned my face to the counter and saw a girl bowed at me. Wow, she was so pretty. Her long and shiny black hair, her plump lips, her beautiful eyes, her flawless white skin, she was perfect. I was stunned by her beauty. I ended up staring at her longer. "Sir, are you alright?" She said worriedly. I came up to reality. I just shook my head and smile at her to say that I was okay. I quickly walked to the snack's section and grabbed some snacks. While I was picking the snacks, I secretly looked at her. She was fixing her hair with her hand. She looked so beautiful.

Then, I walked towards the counter and put those snacks on it. "30,000₩, sir" she said softly. Her voice was soft and cute. I just standing there without showing any reactions. "Sir?" I was shocked, I should not daydreaming by myself at this moment. I apologized at her right away and gave her my credit card. "Here. Thank you, sir. Have a nice day." She smiled at me. I tried so hard to not to blush in front of her. I just smiled at her back and quickly ran out from the store.

Right after that, I blushed hardly until my face was slightly red as a tomato. I quickly walked towards my car which is where my friends was waiting for me. All of them were waiting patiently inside the car and I quickly hopped in. I was trying to calm myself so that my friends won't caught me blushing. "Are we ready to go?" Jungkook asked " Yeah, Ppalli, jungkook! I need to sleep! University was tiring for me! " Taehyung shouted loudly and covered his face with his bag. Everyone just chuckled and Jungkook pushed the pedal and drove to my house. Well, they will be staying at my house tonight. Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok were having some chit-chat together with each other while Suga and Taehyung was sleeping like a baby. I just remained silent and looking outside the car's window. I'm just thinking about that girl. Who was her? Just one thing popped up to my mind that time, I'm gonna meet her again tomorrow.