Chapter 10 - Help me!

He just sat on the sofa and smirked at me. What the hell was he doing right now here in my aunty's house. He then stood up and slowly walked towards me while unbuttoning his shirt. I slowly walked back up and was hoping hard that I would be safe from this jerk. I was running towards the door and he suddenly backhugged me." Where do you want to go,huh? Let's have fun tonight," he whispered to my ears. Eww! Wtf! I then stomped my foot on his feet. He screamed of pain and let me go. I quickly ran towards the door and left the house." Yah! You little brat! Come here!" He shouted and ran after me. I used the stairs and walked down towards the lobby. That jerk was still running after me. I could see anger from his face.

I ran towards the park nearby the apartments. I stopped a while to catch on my breath and looked everywhere. That pervert, he was nowhere to be seen. I sighed and felt so grateful. I couldn't ran anymore because I was too weak. I had used all my energy to run away from him. I still didn't eat and was stanfing there alone. Out of the blue, someone backhugging me. "Gotcha!"it was that jerk. He was hugging me tight. I tried to escape but I just can't because I was tok weak. " Please... let me go...let me go..." I said weakly. He just smirked and hugged me tighter. "I won't let you go.You hard to catch." I was getting weaker. I couldn't fight anymore. Then, I heard a voice, " Yah! What are you doing? Let her go!" I took a glances at the owner of the voice. Wait...mysterious guy?

Jin's POV

I was strolling around the park. Such a peaceful night. I enjoyed it very much. Out if the blue, my ears caught a noise. I turned around and caught something. I saw a girl that was struggling a lot to escape from a man's hug. I decided to take a closer look. She looked desperate. Wait... Isn't it the girl from the convenience store? She looked pale and it looked like she had been lacking of her energy. I need to save her. That guy may be a pervert that wanted to do something bad for her.

"Yah! What are you doing? Let her go?" I walked towards them and he just smirked." Why would I? You not even know her. It's none of your business. Just stay away from us." That guy really was getting on my nerves. I quickly grabbed the girl's wrist and pulled her into my embrace. She looked weak. That guy was crossed and punched me on my face. It was stung and I saw my precious lips was bleeding. I punched him on his face and he fell down. Maybe he was scared and quickly left me with the girl.

I quickly put my hands on her shoulder and turned her to make her facing me. "Are you okay?" I looked at her and asked worriedly. She looked even prettier than before, although I knew she was sick and pale. She just nodded her head slowly and looked at me on the eyes. Her beautiful eyes looked at me innocently. "Thank..." she was about to thank me and suddenly she faint into my arms.