Chapter 34 - About me

It was 9 p.m. I sat on the sofa alone with my wet hair. I just finished showering and too lazy to dried my hair properly.I was wearing my short and my pink large oversized shirt that covered my short. The boys weren't be here tonight so that's why I wore this. Although it was chilling outside, it was warm and cozy inside the house. Jin still at his workplace, doing some paperwork maybe. I just watching the drama alone while eating some popcorns. I was focused on the drama until I don't even realised that Jin was home.

Jin's POV

"I'm home!" I said as I entered the house. I saw Hyerim was sitting on the sofa. Wow, she looked... stunning! I never seen her wore something like that before this, after the incident 'that night' (A/N : refer to chapter FRIENDS) Those wet hair...Those milky white skinny legs... she really turned me on!

"Jagi?" I asked and she turned around. "Oh, you're home!" She said excitedly. I then sat down and watch the TV. Tsk, drama. I don't like it. I just sat there and Hyerim just ignoring me. I then gave a peck on her lips. She was shocked. Her cheeks quickly turned pinky rose. I love that reaction. She looked cute. I pinched her cheeks causing her to pouted. "You're so cute!" I said as I ruffled her hair.

"Stop it." She said and shot a death glared at me. I just smiled. She looked cute when she was mad. "What?" I asked. "Stop calling me cute. I'm not a kid. One more thing, you're strange." She said as she pouted, causing me to chuckle. "Why are you laughing? I'm not kidding! Am I just a cute girl? Am I not pretty? Am I not beautiful? Am I not sexy?" She asked and suddenly covered her mouth. So cute!

Hyerim's POV

What the hell I just said earlier? Sexy? Hyerim, you had to die now. He just chuckled. "Yeah, you're beautiful and pretty," he said as he leaned closer to me. "But the sexy part... yeah you are, tonight." Jin came even closer. "Why did you wear this, huh? You know that it will turn me on right?" He said as he ran his finger along my legs. I just frozen. "You said I was strange? Am I not hot?" I just shook my head as he said that. He then smirked mischievously. This guy, he's scaring me. "I'll show you what 'hot' actually means." He suddenly lift me up and headed to his bedroom.

He then pinned me onto his bed. "What are you--" he cut me off by kissing me roughly. I got no choice but to kiss him back. "I love you like this. You know what? Let's play a game." He said and I was shocked. Really? I just glaring at him and gulped my saliva. "Let's play tonight. You can't run or you will get punish. Got it, kitten?" He said and I just nodded. Duh, I'm scared. He then kissed me even rougher and let the hot and steamy night began.