Chapter 12 - Again

A week had passed just like that. My bruises had recovered smoothly and my skin had been flawless like before. I was still like a maid to my aunty. After I got back from work and my class, she always made me did all the housework by myself. I had to do the same even though it was weekend or when I didn't had class on that day. Even though it was tiring, but I was still grateful that I had an aunty and a place to stay. My aunty also gave me some pocket money so I was so grateful that she still cared about me.

I was still working at the convenience store. The mysterious guy? I mean Kim seokjin? He still came to the store. I never considered him as friend. To me, he was just a customer and a man that had save my life. I don't know why but he kept stayed like before, ys I meant stayed silent. At least he greeted me back when I greeted him at the store. Well, at least he not just smile to me like before. My BFF, they were always happy and bright. Although the exam was around the corner, they always cheered me up and calmed me. What a great BFF I had!

*********************

It was 10.00 p.m. I just finished my shift at the store. After bid a goodbye to Mr.Han and my co-workers, I walked home. It was a routine for me to get home during this hour. At first I was scared to get back home alone but now, I had been used to it so I was fine with it. I arrived at my aunty's apartment. I slowly pressed the code and entered the house. As I came in, it was dark. The entire house was dark and silent. I thought that my aunty still didn't get home yet. I then turned on the lamp's switch and the entire house was bright again. I quickly grabbed my towel and headed towards the bathroom to washed up.

I put on my loose shirt and matched it with a pair leggings. Then, I dried my hair as usual and combed it of course. Then, I decided to watch the television. I walked towards the living room and sat on the sofa. It had been a long time since I watched the television. I was about to switch on the television with the remote and then there was a hand landed on mine hand. I lift my head to look for who it was, seems I be so curious about it. It was him. That pervert.

I quickly took his hand off and stood up. "What the hell are you doing here? GET OUT!" I shouted. He just smirked mischiveously. Seriously, this guy was getting on my nerves. Suddenly, his lips landed on mine. I was suprised. "Let's have fun,"he whispered slowly to my ears. Pang!!! I slapped him on the cheeks and walked away. He looked suprised and I can see anger in his face. "How dare you! You seems to be tough, I will use a tough way then," he then hugged me from the back and didn't let me go. "Let me go, you son of bitch!" I tried to escape but I couldn't. He was too strong. Then, someone opened the door. Great, it was my aunty! But, why did she looked angry?