Chapter 28 - Last

Winter had come. The snowflakes had fallen gracefully onto the ground. It covered the entire ground, turning it into white colour ground. I woke up as usual, and walked to the bathroom to take a bath. After a while, I put on my pink sweater and matched it with a pair of black skinny jeans. I then wrapped up a black scarf along my neck. Right after that, I grabbed my bag and my grey overcoat and exited the room.

The whole house seems to be quiet. I just saw Taehyung and Jimin sitting at the dining table while having their breakfast. "Good morning, guys!" I said as I sat down. Both of them greeted me warmly with smile plastered on their face. "Where are everyone?" I asked as I grabbed a toast and spread a strawberry jam on it. "They're still sleeping. Let's go to the university together after breakfast, okay?" Jimin said while showing me his angelic smile. I just nodded and ate my breakfast.

After breakfast, we make our way to the university. We rode Taehyung's car to go to the university. We had a little chit-chat with each other and finally we safely arrived at our university. All of us hopped out and make our way to our class. We entered the class and sat together in the front. Right after that, our lecturer came and the long and boring lectures started.

                                     ****************

Right after class, I managed to went home by a cab. Jimin and Taehyung were going somewhere because they said that they had something to do. I just let it slide and make my way home. I safely arrived at Jin's house or I must said... mansion. I then walked in and saw four gentures in the living room. Hobi and Jungkook were playing video games while Namjoon was reading a novel. Meanwhile, Suga was sleeping soundly on the sofa.

"I'm home, guys!" I said as they looked at me. "Hyerim-ah!" Jungkook and Hobi said in unison as they hugged me. I hugged them back and they released the hug. "Where's Jin?" I asked curiously. "Oh, he went to work of course," Hobi said. "Work?" I asked while widened my eyes. "Oh, you don't know that he was the heir of his parent's company, K company?"Jungkook asked and I shook my head. I never know that he work. I mean, he stayed at home a lot. "Maybe he doesn't tell you that yet." Namjoon said from afar. I just sighed. I never knew. "Have you guys eaten lunch?" Three of them shhok their head except Suga, who was still sleeping soundly on the sofa. "I'll cook then," I said as I walked towards the kitchen.

                                         ******************

Right after lunch, all of them continued whatever they did earlier. I just doing the dishes alone in the kitchen. It was almost 3 p.m. I must be late for my part-time job. I need to be quick. After finishing the dishes. I walked to my room and grabbed my sling bag and put my phone and purse in it. I quickly exited my room and make my way to the house's door. "Where are you going, hyerim-ah?" Hobi asked as he saw me putting on my grey overcoat. "I'm going for my part-time job. Today is my last day though," I said as I looked at him. "I'll be back at 6, okay?" I said and all of them slightly nodded. "Be safe, hyerim-ah" Suga said as I closed the door.

                                        *******************

I was walking towards my workplace. I was admiring the beautiful view while walking. What a wonderful winter, I thought. I arrived at the store and saw Mr.Han. He was closing the store. I then walked towards him and greeted him warmly. "Anneong, Mr. Han," I said as I bowed. He bowed too an dgreeted me warmly. "Why are you closing the store, Mr. Han?" I asked him and he looked at me. "Oh, I was just moving into new apartment around this area yesterday. So, I want to set up my house today," Mr. Han said and I just nodded. "What's bring you here, dear?" Mr. Han asked me curiously. "I just want to bid you a goodbye. Today is my last day working with you. Thank you for everything, Mr. Han." I then bowed 90 degrees to him. He just smiled at me.

"Mr. Han. Today is my last day so if you don't mind may I help you today? To set up your house, I mean. I also can take care of Mina if you don't mind," I said and he smiled brightly to me. "Sure, Mina must be very happy for meeting you today," I then smiled and we made our way to his house.

After a while, I arrived at his unit. He rang the doorbell and a sweet girl opened the door. "Appa!" She shouted and hugged Mr Han. Then, the 10 years old girl turned to me and smile widely. "Hyerim unnie! I miss you!" She then hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. After a while, she released the hug and took my hand into the house. She was excited to show me her new room. Mina then pulled me into her bedroom. It was pink. Mina reminded me of Jin, he loves pink too.

Speaking of Jin, I had to tell him I'll be late today. I just don't want him to get worried. I then took my phone out and opened it. I was about to call him but suddenly the battery dies. Damn it! I forgot to bring my power bank or charger. I had to borrow Mr. Han's then. I then excuse myself slowly walked out the room. I then saw Mr. Han's wife who was sitting on the sofa. "Mrs. Han, do you have a charger? I need to use it to charge my phone." I politely asked. She then walked away and came back with the charger. I thanked her and took the charger to charge my phone. After charging my phone, I walked towards Mina's room again and helped her to decorate her new room.