Chapter 15 - Him?

I slowly opened my eyes. I was on a bed. It was comfortable and cozy. I slowly sat down and looked around. Where am I? I don't know this place. Wait... my outfit. I was in another outfit last night. Who changed me up? Ughh... my head. It's hurt a lot. I slowly massage my forehead. My legs, I couldn't move it because it's hurt a lot once I moved it. I decided to lay down again. Suddenly, someone opened the door and a man showed up. It was him, Kim Seokjin.

"Oh, you've awake!" He said cheerfully as he entered the room. I looked at him with my puzzled look. He slowly walked towards me and sat beside me. Then, he slowly placed his hand on my forehead. His hand was so soft. My face was as red as tomato out of embarrassment. "You are getting better," he then smiled at me sweetly. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "I'll take it. Stay here,okay? I'll come back."He then exited the room and shut the door.

Jin's POV

I slowly walked towards the door and opened it. "Hi, sweetie!" My mother said as she hugged me tightly. I then saw my father who was standing behind my mother. "Mom? What are you doing here?" I said as I was suprised because of their unexpected trip to my house. "Don't you like it? We just stopped by to check on you. Is that chicken porridge? Are you sick,dear?" I just shook my head to deny it.

"Then,why?"my mother become more curious. "Umm..." I hummed while rubbing my nape. I don't know why but I blushed. "Why did you blush?"I became more nervous. Should I said that there was a girl in my house? "Someone was here. She was sick." What the hell? Did I just said that? What I gonna do now? "She? Did you have a girlfriend, sweetie?" Before I got to answer that, I heard a loud fallen sound from Hyerim's room. I just ignored my parents and ran towards her room.

I hurriedly opened the door and saw her. She was lying on the floor. She looked like she was in pain. I quickly ran towards her. "Are you okay?" She then looked at me. I can see the pain in her face. " Argh...my right leg...it's hurt a lot." She said as she massage her right leg. "Let me help you up," Then, I hold her arms and help her up. She just groaned in pain. I quickly took a bottle of liniment and sat beside her. "May I?" She just nodded slowly. I then slowly fold her right's leg's sweatpants until it reach her knees and gently rubbed the liniment onto her calf. I massage it slowly. The pain seems to recover slowly. After that, I slowly folded the sweatpants again until it covered her legs fully.

"You should take your breakfast. I will take it here," I said as she looked at me innocently. Those beautiful eyes, how can I resist that? "No, let me eat the breakfast at the dining table. I can eat by myself. I will go later," she said to me and smiled. I just chuckled. I don't know why but I thought it was cute. "Why did you laugh?" She asked and pouted. She was so adorable! "How can you walk when ypu are in pain?" She just looked down shyly. Gosh, I really wanted to pinch her cheeks right now. "May I? I mean carry you to the living room? You may eat there." She slowly nodded and looked down, again. I slowly lift her up and carried her bridal-style and walked towards the living room.

"Sweetie, is it your girlfriend?" I turned around. My mother. I forgot that she was here with my father. What did I was going to do now?