Chapter 35 - Marks

I woke up in the morning. Ugh... I'm so tired. You know what I mean. Why did Jin be so energetic even though he just came back from work last night. Like I said earlier, he was strange. Much more strange than Taetae. I took a glance at Jin. He still sleeping. Tsk, I'll let him sleep. He must be lacking of energy. I just stood up and headed towards my room. I then grabbed my towel and walked towards the bathroom.

I stared at the mirror with my eyes widened when I was about to brush my teeth. What the hell? "What is this?" I said as I touched my neck. There were lots of blueish bruise along my neck. Wait... is it hickeys? OMG! How do I want to cover it. I'll kill you Kim seokjin for this.😡 I just take a bath after that.

After bathing, I slipped on my oversized hoddie and sweatpants. I put the hood on too covered my hickeys. He was going yo pay for this! I then exited the room and saw Jin at the kitchen. He was preparing the breakfast. What a nice guy. Wait... snapped out of it Hyerim! He made these hickeys to you! I walked towards him with anger boiling inside myself.

"Oppa!" I shouted. He then looked at me and smiled. "Oh, jagi~ Come, let's eat." I then stomped my feet and sat on the chair. I quickly crossed my arms and glared at him. "What are you looking at? Your worldwide hot husband?" He said while smirking. I just rolled my eyes. He just chuckled and grabbed a toast. Really? He pretend like he did nothing? Ughh... really?😑

"What is this?" I asked angrily as I put down the hood and showed him my neck. He just smiled brightly. "Aww~ of course I made it for you. Isn't it pretty?" He said as he caressed my neck. Really, I'm gonna kill him now. "What do you mean by pretty? How do I want to hang out with everybody now with these hickeys on my neck?" I said furiously. He just laughed.

"Aww~ jagi... don't be mad. I made it to tell everybody that you're mine. Isn't the hickeys were cute?" He said softly. I'm getting mad and said,"Cute? What--" he pressed his soft plump lips on mine, causing me to shut up. "Now I know how to shut you up. Ppalli bogo." He said as he ate the toast deliciously. I just shutted up and ate my breakfast. Now I had to figure out how to cover these hickeys from the boys.