Chapter 11 - Who are you?

Argh... My head. It was hurting. My head was still dizzy. World was still spinning to me. I slowly woke up. Wait... where am I? Is this a ward?

It was white all over the place. I turned around. Yeah, it was a ward. I took a glances at my hand. There was a needle stuck inyo my hand and there was a bag of IV. Maybe I passed out last night. I couldn't remember anything. The last thing I remembered was someone resued me from that jerk. I was vefy thankful for him.The saddest thing was, I didn't even remember who it was. Maybe I would met him again.

I was still laying on the bed. I thought that I need to sit. I slowly sat and support myself with the pillow and put it behind me. I just wanted to support myself because I still felt weak to move. My eyes caught on a figure. It was a man, he was sleeping soundly on the chair beside me. How can I didn't realized him sleeping there earlier? Maybe because of my dizzyness, so I couldn't process everything correctly. I took a closer looked on him. He was so cute while he was sleeping, wait... I know him. ' 'Mysterious guy'? Did he was the one who save me last night? I got startled a bit. Then, he suddenly woke up. He was still blurred and just glared at me.

"Oh, you've awake," he said while smiling sweetly to me. I just smiled back to him. He then poured a glass of water and passed it to me. I took it and drank it without hesitation. "Are you okay?" He asked because I stayed silent. I just nodded without showing any expression. He just sighed and asked, "Did I scare you?" I I was startled by that question. I just shook my head,"No...not at all. I just... I don't know you yet. I was... awkward to stranger..." I said as my head looked down and didn't looked at him. " It's okay then. Well, my name was Seokjin. Kim seokjin. You can call me jin anyway," he said as he shook his hand with mine." I'm Hyerim, Lee hyerim." He just nodded right away while smiling to me and we stayed silent again.

Jin's POV

She stayed silent again. I didn't know how to broke the silence. She just laid there and looked exhausted. She then closed her eyes, maybe to sleep. Maybe she needs some rest. I decided to stay silent. I was still thinking about what did she said last night.

*Flashback*

I was carrying her bridal-style all the way into the emergency entrance at the hospital. Then, a nurse showed up asked me to put her on the bed and she said she would called the doctor. She looked even paler than before. I don't know why but I was worried sick about her. I was waiting there and sat on the edge of the bed. Suddenly, she hold me hand tightly. I was shocked but I couldn't help myself but to stay still. " Don't do it. It's hurt a lot. Please... I'm begging you...stop..." she muttered. I don't know what does she mean but I was very sure that she was hurt. That nurse then showed up again with a doctor. I was asked to wait outside.

After several moments, the doctor came out and approached me. "Are you her family member?" I just shook my head and told him that I was her friend. He just sighed and looked at me worriedly. "She was dehydrated for not eating for days. Did she was on a diet or what?" he asked. "I don't know but I don't think so," I said comfidently even if I didnt know the truth. "Also... did she was abused by someone? There are many bruises all over her arms and her back. It was still new and I think she got it about one or two days ago." My eyes got widen as I heard that.
"Make sure to take a good care of her,okay." He patted my shoulder and left.

I was about yo leave her again and she hold my hand, again." Don't leave...stay..." I'm not sure whether she knew what she did becauae she still closed her eyes tightly. She did the same everytime I want to leave, so I decided to stay with her all night. Only one thing kept questioning me. Did she really got abused by someone?

*End of flashback*

Out of the blue, a nurse and the doctor from last night came. The doctor did some check-up on her. After a while, he was done and smiling at Hyerim sweetly. "You are fine now miss. You may discharged now," after that, he left the room and left me alone with hyerim again. She slowly stood up and walked towards me. " Should we go?" I asked and she nodded right away. We walked towards the lobby together silently.

As soon as we arrived there, I just walked towards the counter and paid for the bills while she sat on the chair, waited for me. I then walked towards her and she quickly stood up. She bowed at me as soon as I was standing right in front of her. "Thank you. I don't know what would happen if you wasn't there last night. I'll leave now. Hope to see you again, Jin" I just smiled at her. She smiled back and walked away. Wow, the way she smile,it was so adorable. I pretend to be cool and tried hard not to blush. "Wait, Hyerim." She turned his head and looked at me. "What?" I just walked towards her and spoke up, shyly. "Let me send you home." Phew, at least I was not stuttered. "Thank you but I'm sorry I can't. I need to go somewhere else now." She said and smiled again. Now I know that it was hard to face a crush. I kept making fun of my friends who had experienced it because I don't know that it was really hard." Okay, then, goodbye." She then bid me goodbye and walked away. I was left alone here, covering my face because it was as red as a tomato. I then left and only one thing that came up to my mind that time, I will meet her again, tomorrow.