Chapter 6 - Aunty?

It was my fifth day at the hospital. My doctor said that I will get discharged today. I was excited but upset at the same time. I was excited to stay with my aunty. I never meet her before because she never came to visit me tho. But I was sure that she would be nice to me. I still upset about my parents. The memories of them kept playing in my mind continuously. I just felt upset because I couldn't even save them. I just shook my head and continue packing up. I quickly packed my things up and get out. Before that, I bowed and thanked the nurses for taking a good care of me. I slowly walked towards the hospital's lobby while pulling my luggages. I was waiting on the chair, sitting beside a man, waiting for my aunty patiently.

Then, after a while, a woman showed up. She was in her 30s maybe. She slowly walked towards me and hugged me. I was startled at first but then something came up to my mind, maybe she was my aunty. I hugged her back. She was the only family I had though. I glad that I still had her. " Should we go?" she said softly. I just nodded and we both walked towards her car. As I was walking, I realized that someone was watching me. I just let it go because I thought I just being too emotional. After putting in my luggages into the car's bonnet, I quickly hopped into her car. Afterwards, she drove her car towards her apartment.

Jin's POV

I was sitting on a chair at the lobby, waiting patiently for Namjoon while he was getting a check-ups because he caught a cold. Then, I took out my phone and scrolled on my instagram account's feed. I was startled a bit when I saw a girl's feet walked passed me. I quickly lift my head a bit to know who it was and shocked. It was her. That girl at the convenience store. It has been five days since I met her. She was so pretty. I just stared at her and she managed to beside me. I was frozen. Sje was righg beside me. What do I do?

Then a woman showed up and hugged her. She then walked away with her and left. Who was that woman? Why did they seems to be very close? I kept staring at them and suddenly Namjoon showed up. "Should we go now, hyung?" I just nodded and grabbed my car's key and walked towards my car witn Namjoon.

Hyerim's POV

After 15 minutes driving, we managed to reach there. I was standing in front of the apartment. It was just a stone threw away from my university, so I don't have to take bus like I did before. I just followed my aunty from her back and walked towards her apartment. Then, we arrived there. My aunty put in the codes and opened the door right away. "Come in," she said coldly. I just nodded and folowed her. As I walked in, I was suprised. The house was in a huge mess. There were bottles of soju everywhere and a lot of trash. Did she really a woman?

She just pointed at my room and I entered it. My things was already there. Thenm I laid down on the bed. I was so greatful that my room was clean. Although it was small, but it was cuddle enough for me. I was just about to sleep and then a screamed suprised me. "Yah! Come here!" It was my aunty. I quickly get out and saw her was sitting cozyly on the sofa. "What are you doing? Come here! Ppalli! " She said louder. I just obeyed and walked towards her.

"So, you're staying with me now. Let me give you the rules. Listen carefully!" I just nodded. "FIRST! You are not a guest for me. You're just a girl and my maid! SECOND! Don't interrupt into my business! THIRD! Don't you dare to be closed with my boyfriend! FOURTH! If my boyfriend came, introduced yourself as a maid! FIFTH! I don't care where you want to go everyday, what did you do, did you came home or not, no need to tell me! It just make me feel distracted. Did you get it? If you break those rules, I 'll make sure you will became a dead meat! Arasseo?!" I just nodded and stayed silent. Then, she gave me a list. It was a long list tho. All of them were housework. She was serious when she said that I'm just a maid for her.

"What's this?" I asked curiously. She then sent a death glared to me and said, " What? It's your work! Finish it by dinner, got it? If you don't, you will be a dead meat!" She just stood up and entered her bedroom.

I stared at the list. It will be a tiring day, I thought. Then, I started to do all the tasks on the list. It was still in the morning so I had much time to do all of it. I managed to done it before dinner. The last task was preparing dinner. I was glad that I can cook. Thanks god! After making dinner and had dinner with my aunty, I went to the bathroom to take a bath and drifts to dreamland right after drying my hair.