Chapter 27 - Unexpect

I exited the bathroom with a towel wrapping my body. I then put on my pink hoodie and a pair of black sweatpants. This time, I didn't forget to wear the pad. I then slowly crawled onto my bed. I was still in pain but like I said it was not as worst as before. Jin had changed the bedspread. The white bedspread and pillowcase had gone and everything on the bed was pink. I just chuckled to see how my husband adore pink so much. Even the bathrobe earlier were pink. I then looked at the bedside table beside my bed. There's a cup of green tea , a bar of chocolate and a piece of note. I took a look on the note, it was written :

Enjoy the tea. It can relieved the pain. The chocolate was my treat.
Sincerely,
Your worldwide handsome husband. 😉

I just chuckled when I red the last sentence. Really? I mean, yes he was handsome, I admitted it. But he doesn't have to boast about it, right? I then sat on my bed and sipped the green tea. Woah, it was surely refreshing. I loved it scent and the taste. After finishing the tea, I grabbed the chocolate. Cadbury, my favourites. I was grinning like an idiot and stared at the chocolate. Right after that, I opened it and ate it. Wow, creamy and sweet. That's why I love it. I ate the chocolate deliciously and suddenly the door opened revealing Jin. He was carrying a tray of food. My breakfast I guess.

He walked in and put the tray on the bedside table beside my bed. He then sat beside me while smiling. "You love that chocolate,huh?" He asked softly. I then nodded while grinning like an idiot, again. "You must love it so much. I put your breakfast there,okay? Make sure you eat it. You need to rest." he said as he stood up. "Oh, there's one one more thing--" he said as he leaned closer to me. He stared on my eyes and pressed his soft plump lips on mine, kissing me gently. He then licked and bit the corner of my lips and pulled away. "There's some chocolate...there," he said as he pointed at the corner my lips. I quickly looked down because I was blushing hardly. He just chuckled and exited the room. Wow, he was a really, mysterious guy. So unexpect!