Chapter 36 - First date

Hyerim's POV

I just finished my breakfast and Jin let me did the dishes. He said he wanted to take a bath. I just sighed and quickly did my task. After that, I went towards my room to take my phone. I twisted the doorknob and opened the door. My eyes got widen as I saw a bouquet of pink roses on my bed. I quickly took it. There's a pink heart-shaped card on it. I took it and red it. I was quite suprised but the speech was so sweet. It writen there :

Will you go on a date with me?
Sincerely
Your strange husband. 😁

Are you kidding me? Did he just called himself strange? I just chuckled alone. "Will you go on a date with me?"A voice came from my room's door. I tilted my head up and saw Jin was leaning beside the door. "Hmm... let me think..." I said as I put my finger on my chin. "Yes." I said as I looked at him while smiling sweetly. He then ran towards me and huggged me tightly. "Thanks." He said and kissed me. I gently kissed him back and pulled away.

"So, when is the date?" I asked. He just smiled. "Now." He then grabbed my wrist and walked towards the door. We exited the house and hopped into his white lamborghini. I looked at him in disbelief. Really? Date? Both of us just wearing hoodie and sweatpants! Plus, I'm not wearing make-up and hickeys were on my neck! "Where are we going?" I asked as his eyes was still on road. "To a date of course." He calmly said. I just stayed silent and he stopped in front of a mall. Both of us then exited the car and he grabbed my wrist. I just followed him and he stopped in front of a boutique. We then entered the boutique and a salesgirl approached us. "Welcome," she said sweetly. Both of us bowed and smiled too.

"Mr. Kim seokjin, right?" She asked. Jin just nodded right away. "Are the dress done?" He asked. "Yes. She must be your wife. You're beautiful, Mrs. Kim" she said as she looked at me. I blushed towards the compliment. "Let me get the dress. Wait for a second, okay?" She then walked away. I looked at Jin. She was grinning like an idiot. "What?" I asked.

Jin's POV

"What?" Hyerim asked. I now realized that I was grinning like an idiot. "She said you're pretty," I said calmly. "So what's wrong with that?" She asked again. "That's mean I've chose a great wife." She then smiled. I love that smile. "Thanks." She suddenly said and looked away. I thought that she blushed again. "Are you blushing?" I asked as I poked his cheeks. She then turned to me and gave me a peck on my lips. My face turned slightly red after that. "Now you're the one who blushing." She said as she chuckled. Out of the blue, the salesgirl came again with a dress. "Let's go, Mrs.Kim. you should try it on," she said and Hyerim followed her. I then moved to the women's fitting room to wear my reserved's clothes.

I slipped on a pair of skinny black jeans and my white t-shirt. I then put on a leather jacket and wear a pair of white puma shoes. I quickly exited the men's fitting room and sat on a couch beside the counter. I then scrolled on my phone while waiting for her. Duh...women always took a long time to get ready. I must be patient.😊

Hyerim's POV

I followed the salesgirl and we reached the women's fitting room. She then gave me the dress and asked me to put it on. After putting it on, I looked at myself in the mirror. Pink classic knee-leigth dress. It came with a sliver shiny belt. Such a beatiful dress and it fit me well. Although I just wearing a white sneakers, I still looked amazing. I just smiled while looking at myself. "You look stunning, Mrs. Kim," the salesgirl said as I exited the fitting room. "Really? Thanks." I said shyly. "Should we go?" She asked and I just nodded.

"Mr. Kim, your wife is here," she said to Jin who was sitting on the couch. He looked at me and his jaw dropped. "I should leave you alone," the salesgirl said and she walked away, leaving both of us alone. Jin still looking at me with his jaw dropped. "You are pretty, Jagi. Let's go." He said as he stood up. "But what about this hickeys?" I said as I showed him my neck again. "It only beside your neck, not in the middle," he said as he leaned closer. He fixed my hair and brought it onto my shoulders and covered the hickeys. "Cha... you're done. The hickeys now gone. Should we go?" He asked. I just nodded and he quickly interwhined our hands together and left.