Chapter 7 - What was that?

Beep...Beep...
My alarm rang. I took a glance at my phone. It was 6 in the morning. I slowly opened my eyes. It was hard at first because the lamp was slightly open. I forgot that there were no one else will closed the lamp for me except my mother anymore. It brought back the memory of my mother. I was still upset about her gone but I had to accept the fact anyway. I quickly sat on my bed and gently rubbing my eyes. I yawned hardly and slowly grabbed my towel and walked towards my door's room.

After spininning the doorknob, I went out and walked directly to the bathroom while bringing my yellow loose shirts and a pair of leggings. I quickly entered the bathroom and take a bath. I also didi my daily morning routine afterwards. After that, I came out from the bedroom with a wet hair. I walked towards my bedroom and saw a sticky note sticked on the door. I then took it and red it right away! It was written there, "Yah! My slave! Set up a breakfast and woke me up by 7.30 a.m! Arasseo?" I just sighed and went into my bedroom. I quickly dried my hair and then tie it into a ponytail right after combing my hair. Then, I walked towards the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and saw some bacons and eggs. They were also a carton of milk and some fruits. I decided to fry the bacons and eggs and served it on the table. While I was frying those, I took a glances on my watch. It was 7.15 a.m. I have to hurry or else I will die. A moments later, I served the breakfast on the dining table and sat there. Something came up to my mind, yeah I forgot to woke her up.

I quickly ran towards her room and opened the door. I was so shocked as I opened it. OMG! She was sleeping with a guy. I just closed the door back. Maybe he was her boyfriend. I remembered her rules. Right, I have to pretend to be her maid. I just knocked the door and heard a humming voice. I thought it was my aunty. I slightly said, "Miss? Have you woke up? The breakfast is ready. Come on and eat." Then, the door was opened and my aunty with his boyfriend came out. Both of them walked to the dining table and ate the breakfast. They were talking with each other but I didn't heard it clearly. I just stood at the kitchen watching them eat.

Right after that, they had breakfast and my aunty walked towards the dining table. While I was collecting the dirty dishes, my aunty's boyfriend winked at me. What the hell?! He then licked his lips and smirked at me. Was he out of his mind already? He already had my aunty, did he wanted to tackle me? Wtf! I just rolled my eyes and walked towards the kitchen and did the dishes. Afterwards, I quickly ran towards my room and grabbed my bag and books. I quickly leave the house. I couldn't stand that bitch man staring at me mischiveously. He was crazy! He was absolutely a pervert!