Chapter 19 - Wedding preparations

Two days had passed. My right legs had recovered smoothly. I can walk on my own now. I decided to live in with Jin. Well he was going to be my husband the day after tomorrow. So, why not?

The lectures finally over and I quickly strenched my arms. Well, I need to be fresh again. "Hyerim, are you free later? Let's go on a friendly date with us!" Taehyunf exclaimed as he hugged me."I'm sorry tae... I have an appointment today. What about tomorrow then?" I said as I smiled cheekily. "Yeah...tomorrow sounds fun" Tae said as he looked away. He looked upset.

"I promise okay? I'll be there." I said while pin hing his cheeks softly. "Okay... Promise, right? Make sure you don't broke it." he said while giving me a death glare. I just chuckled and nodded. "Let's go Taetae, we have to go somewhere." Jimin said as he stood up. Taehyung then stood up and linked his arm eith Jimin. After bidding me a goodbye, both of them dissapeared from my view.

Right after packing up some thingsm I then walked towards the university's entrance and grabbed a taxi. I quickly passed a piece of paper that had a wedding's boutique address on it. The driver quickly drove off from my university and decided to take a quick nap.

*****************
"Miss, we're here." The driver said he shook my arm a little bit. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled at him. After thanking him and gave him the fees, I quickly hopped out from the car and saw the boutique. "Last forever..." I slowly read the sign on the boutique. Maybe my marriage would last forever though, I playfully thought. I decided to sit on a bench outside the boutique and waited for Jin and his parents to show up. I then took out my phone and sliding on my instagram's account.

A moment later, a man showed up. I knee that figure very well, a tall and broad shoulders guy, it eas Jin. He was breathing hardly and sweating a lot. I looked at him worriedly. He looked terrible. "Are you okay?"

Jin's POV

"Are you okay?" Hyerim asked me worriedly. I just nodded my head an dshe quickly gestured me to sit down. I sat beside her and still catching on my breath. What a tiring run, I thought. "Here, drink it." Hyerim said as she hold out a bottle of mineral water. "Thank you" I said and quickly drank it. What a relief.

"What happen?" she asked as she looked at me. I could see worries in her eyes. "There is no parking lot nearby so I parked my car a bit far from here. I dont want to be late so I decided to run. And now here I am... Sweating and tired like crazy" I exlaimed as I smiled at her. "I see..." she said as she tried to find something in her bag. I just continued to drink up the water again. I was thirsty after the run.

She suddenly placed a handkerchief on my forehead and gently wipe off the sweats all over my face. My face was getting redder as red as a tomato now. I hust gulped my saliva and looked at her. Her dark brown eyes was sparkling. I just frozed and let her doing her work. She then smiled sweetly to me.

"Hi, guys!" I knew that voice. It was my mom. Both of us stoid up and greeted my parents warmly. "Ready?" My mom asked and Hyerim just nodded right away. Right after that, four of us walked into the boutique together.