Chapter 4 - Something happened

Hyerim's POV

It has been a month since I worked as a part-timer at that convenience store and also studied at the university. My BFF was getting closer to me. We always spend time with each other and worked on our assignments together. I loved to be working at the convenience store. My boss, Mr. Han and my co-workers were so nice to me. Although I was the only girl employee there, I never felt awkward. Everyone was so friendly and treat me nicely. Hmm, about that guy. He was still coming to the store. My co-workers said that he was a regular customer. So, that's why he always come to the store. Always meant everyday, and I really mean it. He came over everyday but everytime he came, he was the same. I stil doesn't know why but he seems to be shy with me. He always stayed silent. I decided to called him 'mysterious guy' instead. My friends said that he used to be loud before but after I worked there, he changed right away. My friend said he may felt embarassed towards me since I was a girl. Well, I can accepted that was the reason why.

***********************

Today was the day. I'll go to Australia today. Yeah, Australia. Come on! It was AUSTRALIA guys! I was super excited about the trip. I had packed my things together and put it into some luggage. I put the luggage neatly beside my door's room and make the last check to make sure I didn't left anything behind. The flight was tonight so I was so happy. We will be staying there for four days. I couldn't wait anymore.

It was 7.30 p.m. I had to dress up now. The flight was on 9.15 p.m. and the airport was 30 minutes away from my house,so I need to be quick. I quickly grabbed my towel and went straightly into the bathroom to washed up. Right after that, I dried my hair and combed it neatly and tied it into a ponytail to make sure it doesn't mess up anymore. I quickly put on my white blouse and matched it with a pair of black skinny jeans and white sneakers. Then, I grabbed my black sling bag which contains my phone,purse, and passport with flight tickets in it and slightly pulled my luggages and went downstairs.

My parents were patiently waiting for me on the sofa in the living room. They were watching tv instead. I took a glanced on my watch, it was 8.20 p.m. As I walked down the stairs, both of them looked at me. "Are you ready,honey?"my father asked softly. I just smiled and nodded right away. My father came and helped me with my luggages. Well, his and my mother luggages were already in his car's bonnet. So, he managed to help me instead. We all walked away from our house and went towards my father's car. Before leaving, my mother locked up our house to make sure it was safe while we were outstation.

After putting all the luggages and arranged it neatly in the car's bonnet, all of us hopped into the car. My parents sat at the front while I sat alone at the back. While driving towards the airport, we had a chit-chat together and talked about some random stuffs. My parents kept telling me that they love me so much. "Why did you guys keep telling me that you love me and to take care of myself?" I said softly and chuckled. " We just want tl confess our love, dear. You're our only daughter. Of course we love you..." my mother said while my father just nodded and continue his driving.

While we were happily talked to each other, my father saw a bright light from the front and so I. My father was really suprised with the light and also with the car horn's sound. My father lost control and all of us shrieking loudly. Our car bumped onto that car and crashed. I can felt the harm. It was so fast. I was closing my eyes that time. I heard my parents screamed as the car bumped onto our car.

I slowly opened my eyes. Ughh...My head... it's hurt so much. I looked around. I still inside the car. I saw some glass pieces around me. I couldn't move myself cause I was too weak. I saw a lot of blood. It was spreading everywhere. The first thing that came up to my mind that time was my parents. I took a glances to the front seat of the car. I only saw my mother was lying on the seat unconsciously. And so were my father. He was collapsed livelessly. My tear ran down to cheeks as I called them with my weak voices. They didn't respond to my call. As I was about to hold their hands, my head was completely dizzy. I only heard the ambulance siren faded away when everything around me was slowly turned black.