Chapter 13 - Evicted

He then let me go. Oh, thanks god." What's going on?" My aunty asked curiously. I was about to said that he tried to rape me but he said something that made me felt shocked. "She started it first! She seduce me! She asked me to sleep with her!" Wtf? Did he just said that I was seducing him? He really deserved a punch from me! Before I could say a word, my aunty looked at me furiously and walked towards me. She then pulled my hair and threw me onto the floor. "You! I have given you a place to stay, food and even money! Did I deserve this? How dare you try to seduce my boyfriend?" She shouted loudly at me and that pervert just smirked. I really wanted to punch him right now.

I got beaten up again. It's hurt. It's stung a lot. Why did my life was like this. "I didn't do it. He tried to rape me. Please aunty... I didn't do it." I cried. "How dare you said that! You are the one who seduce him, don't blame him for your fault!" She hit me even harder. Then most affected area was my right leg. After a while, she stopped. "Go away! I don't want to see your face! Go and pack your things! You have 30 minutes! Go!" I was stunned. Did I really just got evicted by my own aunty? "Aunty, please, forgive me. Please don't do this. Where do I want to sleep tonight?" I hugged her while tears kept running down through my cheeks. "Go! I don't need your excuse!" She pushed me away and I fell down. I slowly stood up and walked towards my room.

I finished packing up my things. I had two luggages with me and a sling bag with my purse and phone in it. I then twisted my room's doorknob and opened my door's room. I saw my aunty was sitting on the sofa cozily with her 'boyfriend'. I don't think he was a boyfriend, he was a pervert. I slowly walked towards them and stood in front of them. "Aunty, thank you for taking care of me. I really appreciate for what you had done to me. Thank you again for giving me everything, a cozy house and money. Thank you so much." I bowed while sobbing. She just looked away and didn't care about me. I slowly walked towards the door and opened the door. I bid them goodbye but they didn't seems to care about it. I then left the house with tears running down through my cheeks.