Me: I'm sorry about how everyone treated you. This isn't your fault.

Kendall: They were right, we should have known that drugs weren't a good choice. Especially Kylie, I didn't know she was the one that hooked you up with Josh.

Me: No they weren't. I made my own choices and obviously they weren't very good ones.

"Hi." I heard a voice now causing me to break from my phone.

"Hi." I was surprised to see who was looking at me from the door.

"Are you supposed to be on your phone?" She tried to start a conversation.

"No." I smiled a little putting it back down. The doctor told me I could only use it if it was really important.

"How are you feeling?" Lauren asked her eyes avoiding mine.

"Been better." I admitted. "How's Ally?"

"They said it could be anytime now." She smiled a little. "She's doing very well."

"That's good." I responded glancing out the window as there was an awkward silence between us.

"I'm glad your okay." Lauren stated after a moment as she moved closer to me.

"Yeah." I didn't know what to say. "I guess it's a good thing."

"What does that mean?" She questioned confused.

"Sometimes I just think everyone would be better off without me." I shrugged. "I've already used all nine lives." I tried joking.

"Don't say that." She sat facing me on my bed. "You know it's not true."

"How are you?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I was worried about you." She admitted meeting my eyes. "I still am."

"Don't be." I shook my head. "I'm not your problem anymore."

"Y/N....." She started but was cut off when Austin ran into the room.

"ITS A BOY!" He stated excited. "Ally and Jason have a baby boy!"

Lauren was quick to move away from me as she smiled looking toward my brother. I smiled as I thought about the young couple with a baby boy. I finally had another nephew, that I was going to be a god parent of.

"That's amazing." Lauren stayed looking between me and Austin as he left the room again.

"I'm so happy for them." I stated. "Jason wanted a little boy."

"I'm going to go see them." Lauren said looking at me now. "But this conversation isn't over."

"It should be." I stated causing her to look confused for a second.

"Why?" She asked. "I want to talk to you about what happened."

"I understand that, but it's not your problem, I'll deal with this on my own." I stated, as much as I miss her I feel like sick to my stomach when she's around.

"What's wrong?" She asked confused.

"Nothing." I shook my head. "Doesn't matter."

"Talk to me." She replies stepping closer to me again.

"I can't." I stated hearing my heart beat increase I got annoyed. "You should go."

"Are you sure?" She asked looking a little hurt. "I'm worried about you."

"Seeing you feels like I got punched in the gut Lauren." I stated as her eyes softened. "It hurts."

"I'm sorry." She apologized. "I just needed to know you were okay."