Walking down the alleyway to where Drex's car was packed, I heard someone call my name.

"Aubrey?"

I turned to see the owner of the sharp female voice.

Melissa.

"Mel, good to see you." I said.

Melissa was Tyler's ex girlfriend or uh— sex doll, or whatever it is he called his women. It was weird though, seeing someone that Tyler Bresfort did the dirty with, as he did with me, seeing Tyler's ex play thing, just like I currently am to him.

"I could say the same. I heard you were arrested."

I froze, who told her?

"Um, it was a misunderstanding." I said.

"You were dealing drugs for that Bresfort bastard right? I should have warned you... That bastard almost did the same to me." She said, dramatically.

The first time I met her, was when she barged into Ty's home. He had let her through to take whatever it was she left behind. According to him, she had been trolling him with text messages and missed calls, and he just wanted it to stop.

"Well, I guess we all had our bad times with him." I said, trying to turn away.

"Yes, I heard his parcel was stolen though... Karma really knows where to get him huh?"

Not karma... Me

"That's right... He deserves whatever he is getting."

She eyed me carefully, a sly smile forming on her face.

"Are you still seeing him though?" She asked.

"Not really, at the moment no." I said.

Her brows raised with realization. Only, I didn't know what for.

"Well, be careful, that guy might be good in bed, but he is also a fucking bastard. He doesn't care whether you've been in his life or bed once or twice, he'll strike if he sees you as a threat, no matter who you are." She said.

"I know, he'll get what is coming for him." I said.

She smiled. "It's nice talking to you Aubrey."

"Yeah, uh... you too." I guess.

"Oh, I almost forgot," she said, reaching into her hand bag, she brought out something that looked like an invitation card. "So, my wedding is coming up next week Saturday. I'd be so glad if you could attend it."

"Sure," I collected the invitation card. "I'd love to." I said.

"Great, it's a plus one card, you can bring that bastard along, I want him to see how happy I am." She said.

"I'll definitely do that, if we ever get back together." I smiled genuinely at her.

"See you." She said, walking away.

I stared down at the beautiful card.

Amelia's words fought it's way through my head.

"... You have a bright future ahead of you, you're going to have a wonderful family with three kids."

I actually don't know why I'm thinking about this, maybe Melissa's card played a role by reminding me that I still had to live for my future, if Amelia was right, I shouldn't do whatever would warrant me missing the chance of having a wonderful family, with a caring husband and three beautiful kids.

"Just do what's right Aubrey, no matter the turns you take in life, you're still going to end up with him..."

Who was the 'Him' she was referring to, was it Tyler? No it can't be, Tyler doesn't love me, and I don't love him, I feel the opposite of love for him.

It also can't be Tyler because, I don't ever picture Tyler as a loving and caring husband, or even a father. The guy kills people without hesitation, I honestly didn't think that was the kind of man I want as a father to my children? Not even if he forces me to marry him, which I doubt he will, I will never give my kids the fate of having Tyler Bresfort as a father.

Either way, I still wanted my beautiful future, and I knew that everything I'm doing is going to lead me to that loving and caring man Amelia was talking about the other day. And I just can't wait for it.

Melissa has a good life now, despite the fact that Tyler used her like he did me, she made it.

I know I'll find that special someone soon and I know that I would never be disappointed.

Come to think of it, what if I had listened to Amelia and left Vino da Vinci, would I still be in contact with Tyler? Would I still long for him?

What am I saying? I'm not in close contact with Tyler but I still long for him. Every fucking day. I still have silly wet dreams of Tyler Bresfort!

I'm done thinking about this, I'm not going to let that bastard ruin my mood today.

I spotted the car, where we had parked an hour ago. He had given me the keys, asking me to drive myself back home, seeing as he had something to do around the area.

Searching for the key in my purse, I heard footsteps behind me, I turned sharply, but no one was in sight.

Just my imagination.

I turned to look for the keys again, the footsteps resounding even closer this time.

I turned. "Hello? Is anybody there?" My voice echoed around the packing lot.

No one answered.

Okay?

I looked for the keys frantically now, I finally found it, I was about to open the door to the car, when rough hands covered my face with a white cloth.

I dropped my bag and keys on the floor, trying to fight whoever was suffocating me, I struggled to get the rough strong hands off my mouth and nose.

Whoever this person was, I could tell that he had huge muscles, like that of a bouncer.

Suddenly, the sharp smell in the white cloth covered my nostrils, I tried to stop breathing it in, but it was the only way I could try to keep to some sort of consciousness, at least I thought so at that moment. The smell in the white cloth was so sharp and it was making me dizzy, I tried getting off his strong grip, but it was impossible.

I began to feel my muscles going to sleep, my brain and my eyes were betraying me.

Within few seconds, I was out like a light.

This story is being updated frequently on Radish Fiction! You can watch ads to get free coins that would enable you to read the chapters, and look out for free coupons.

Thanks for your support.

The chapters will be available here, but not as quick as one would expect.

It's now uploaded up to chapter 14 on Radish Fiction, if you wanna check it out, head on there and search. 'Sleeping With a Demon'

Thank you!