i'm doing a lot of teasing tonight, wolf

C H A P T E R F I F T Y - T W O

Kimora smiled, tugging at her short locks before smiling towards Silas who was trying to play a song from his phone. "I don't have many songs, Kimora. Why did your phone have to die?"

Kimora smiled wider, walking over to Silas. Once she was at his side, she pulled the phone from his hand and placed it down onto the small coffee table they had moved aside so that the old living room could be used for them to dance.

Silas turned his gaze towards his mate and smiled down at her when she wrapped her arms around his neck, her lips falling against his neck as she softly started to sing. Silas purred, leaning back from Kimora to grin down towards her. Kimora rolled her eyes, smiling, "I know, I'm not the best singer."

Silas shook his head, "No, you know I think everything about you is perfect. It's just, I've never heard you sing like that before."

Kimora smiled, "It was my mother's favorite song, she used to sing it to us when we were younger."

"It's beautiful."

Kimora smiled, "I haven't sung that song in years." Silas nodded, leaning down to lay a kiss against her forehead, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Kimora shook her head, "No, I've always been so scared to do things that remind me of her but with you, I'm not scared."

Silas smiled, leaning down to lay his lips against his mate's who sighed against his mouth. Her arms tightening around his neck as she tried to bring him closer. Silas pulled her closer, his arms almost crushing her against him but Kimora didn't mind. She wanted to be close to him.

Silas leaned away, his lips leaving soft kisses against her jaw but he whispered softly into her ear, "I love you."

Kimora froze, her eyes widening and she leaned back, her brown eyes locking with his serious green ones. "You love me?"

Silas nodded, leaning down to kiss her forehead, "You don't have to say it back, little mate but yes, I love you. So fucking much."

Kimora smiled, slightly jumping into her toes as she pushed her lips to his. Silas smiled, laughing slight when Kimora started to giggled against his mouth, "I love you too, you stupid wolf."

Silas smirked, "I know."

Kimora rolled her eyes, her eyes trailing from Silas's chest that was slightly open from him undoing his t-shirt's buttons. Her eyes trailed upwards until they reached his lips, those goddamn kissable lips. "Silas, mate me."

Silas's eyes widened, the green of his eyes darkening to black until he growled. Pulling Kimora towards his chest, "Jump." Kimora shivered, his voice was rougher, huskier. It was as if his wolf was at the surface.

Kimora didn't hesitate, she immediately jumped. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and her arms tightening around his neck while she attached her lips back to his. Shivering when he trailed his hands across her bare thighs. "I'm real glad you wore this dress, it's going to be easy to tear off you."

Kimora nodded, raising her head when Silas's started to trail his lips from Kimora jaw towards her neck. Leaving marks across her caramel skin that was covered in goosebumps. Silas smirked, walked over towards the sofa and collapsing onto it. Holding tightly onto Kimora when she let out a loud gasp from almost falling from Silas's tight grip.

Chuckling, Silas nipped at Kimora's skin, "Did I scare you?"

Kimora shook her head, her hands trailing towards the string that held her little dress together and tugged at it. Her skin lighting on fire as the material slipped down her shoulders and Silas's eyes darkened. Silas's eyes trailed over the pink lace piece and reached for it. His thumbs trailing over Kimora's hardened nipples that she shuddered against his hand that he smiled. Happy that his inexperienced hands could affect her this way.

Pushing the dress to the floor, Kimora trailed her hands under Silas's blazer and pushed the material off his shoulders. Her nails slightly digging into his skin as she tried to control herself from ripping his shirt off. Silas growled, his hands tightening on Kimora's waist. His eyes following her slow movement as she slowly unbuttoned each button of his shirt, teasing him in a way that had him wild.

"Don't tease, little mate."

Kimora smirked, "I'm doing a lot of tease tonight, wolf." Kimora rose a hand, her fingers trailing over the tattoos on his skin, his chest raising rapidly as the cold air around the small house nipped at the bare skin of his chest.

Her hands trailed the patterns of birds across each pec, "I never asked what they meant."

Silas smiled, "When I transformed into my wolf, I remember feeling so free for the first time in my life. The wind in my hair, my legs bringing me forward as if I was lightening was a feeling I'd never want to forget. I remember running with birds at my side and they looked so free. The birds represents my constant feeling of being free, and from my mother side, her grandfather was a sailer and always told me stories of the great sea and how the tattoo meant the swallows will carry our souls to heaven. My mother is a strong believer of heaven and the stories so the tattoo has many meanings to me."

Kimora smiled, "That is beautiful." Kimora shook her head, "I can't believe that's all I have to say."

Silas chuckled, "It's a lot to take it, I know." Silas rose a hand and pointed towards the row of Roman numbers under of the birds, "This stands for June 6, 2013. The day I was given the position of top warrior, my mom was so proud of me. I was looked down upon because I wasn't conceived between mates and the fact that I was to get such a position made me feel so complete."

Kimora trailed her lips from the tattoo towards Silas lips and she immediately leaned down and laid her lips against his that turned into into a smile. His hand running through her hair before fisting them and deepening the kiss. Kimora pulled away, blushing as Silas smirked down at her, "And let the teasing begin."