mora's like, damn she's like the hottest thing on the planet

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y - N I N E

Silas frowned worriedly as he watched Lucas make breakfast across from him. After Jennifer had heard that the her friend's children were in a foul mood. She had demanded they come over for breakfast and Lucas had volunteered to make breakfast. He couldn't sit still, constantly fidgeting.

Jennifer hadn't heard anything about their father's return and Silas wanted it to stay that way. His mother had lost both her friends when Amy had passed on from birthing Chris and her mate had ran away. And seeing the boys in such an unhappy mode was upsetting her.

She had practically raised Silas and Christian together and Lucas was always one to tag along as the protector and seeing the protector so out of it was doing things Jennifer's heart.

"I heard you guys were coming with us to Kimora's lunch."

Christian looked up from his coffee mug and nodded his head slowly, he hadn't slept a blink last night. He should have asked Silas for one of those pills. "Yes, Silas thinks it's a good idea to get our minds off...stuff."

Jennifer smiled, patting Christian's hand before giving it a squeeze. "Silas tells me Kimora's sister is an amazing cook."

Silas smirked, he could hear Kimora mocking that statement in his head. "She ain't no chef without those cooking lessons."

Christian smirked, turning to Silas, "She hot?"

Silas rolled his eyes while Jennifer swatted his hand, "Christian Nicholas Beast!"

Christian groaned at the mention of his middle name. He hated it, it ruined his bad boy name. I mean, you wants to sleep with Christian NICHOLAS Beast?!

Turning to Silas, Chris rose an eyebrow. Waiting for that answer. "I don't know, man. I don't even look at Cosima that way."

Chris rolled her eyes, "Goddess! Since you've gotten Kimora, you can never tell me where the hot girls are at!"

Silas rolled his eyes, "If it helps, she looks similar to Kimora, I think."

Christian's eyes sparkled, "Damn, then she much be fucking hot!"

"Christian!" Jennifer screeched while Silas glared.

"You think Kimora's hot?"

Chris scoffed, "Mora's like, damn she's like the hottest thing on the planet. I mean, compared to the girls I sleep with, Mora's like the goddess of them—" Christian was cut short, groaning as his face connected with the table.

Silas growled, "Don't compare my mate to the girls you sleep around with."

Christian rose his hands in defense, "I'm sorry, I was just teasing, okay? I think Mora's hot in a very cute way. I don't want to sleep with her, okay? She's like a sister!"

Lucas rolled his eyes, "A sister you think is hot?"

"She's not my real sister!"

Lucas rolled his eyes and Christian scowled, "You're one to talk! You think of Jennifer as a mom but that didn't stop you from crushing on her for a whole year when we were younger."

Lucas growled, his face red with anger while Jennifer gasped, blushing slightly behind her hand. Silas frowned, "Dude! My mom?"