silas, the big softy

C H A P T E R S I X T E E N

Silas couldn't get enough of his mate. He couldn't get enough of her little body that rubbed against him and her small hands that touched him so delicately as he was fragile. He laughed at her the first time she touched him so softly because no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't make a mark on him.

He couldn't help but love those freckles that decorated every part of her skin and those short locks of hers that decorated her angel like face. Leaning down, he breathed in her scent. The perfect combination of daisies and vanilla, a scent he could never get tired off.

Kimora hugged her mates arms tighter around her, swaying her hips softly against his as they danced. She couldn't get enough of him, enough of his muscular arms that always made her feel protected or his hard chest that felt heavenly against hers. She couldn't get enough of his eyes, eyes that she's painted over and over. Trailing her fingers across his arms, she sighed moving close towards him.

"I'll never get enough of this." Kimora whispered as she tightened her arms around him. Not wanting to lose any of his body heat.

He kept her warm from now on. Even in that little dress she wore, if she was in his arms, she never felt the cold.

Silas smiled, "You won't have too, angel eyes. I'm never going way." Leaning down, he let his lips softly trail over her jaw until she was leaning back and her neck was exposed to him in a way that always made him growl in satisfaction because as a wolf, he knew in this position she could easily be killed yet she opened herself up to him because she trusted him. She cared for him.

[][][]

Kneeling on the floor, his hands knitted together tightly, he looked up at his mate who sent him a smile before placing her foot onto his intertwined hands. Standing up from his kneeling position, Silas watched his mate's every move carefully as her small hands gripped onto the windowsill of her window, pulling herself into the her room.

Pushing his hands higher, he helped Kimora into her room before taking a few steps back from the window and running towards it. His foot pushed against the wall of the house, lifting him higher that his hands grabbed onto the windowsill and he pulled himself into the room. Only to freeze at the sight of Kimora's older sister.

Silas grumbled. He didn't really know if Cosima liked or disliked him but she was always scolding Kimora for bringing him into the house.

Cosima frowned, crossing her arms as she watched the boy her sister had been with for the past few weeks step into the room. Staying at the window as he scanned Kimora for an injuries even though he'd been watching the entire time as he lifted her into the room before stepping further into the room and closer to Kimora.

Pulling her lips into a grim line, Cosima turned to her sister, "Kimo—"

Kimora sighed, sending her sister a sweet smile, "His just staying for a few minutes, promise."

Cosima pursed her lips before tugging her sister towards the opposite side of the bedroom, making sure Silas was out of earshot. He chuckled, turning his head slightly to hear what the two were whispering about.

"Kimora, I know I told you to follow your heart but Dad's getting worried. You've been coming home late and he barely sees you. His starting to ask me questions and I don't like lying to him."

Kimora frowned, her scent mixing with sadness and guilt. "I'm sorry, I've been distracted..." Cosima's eyes narrowed as she watched her little sister trail off into a day dreaming state where she was smiling like a love sick puppy.