when it comes to Silas, i'm not allergic to nuts

C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - S E V E N

Lucas let out a bark of laughter, surprising and amusing Silas at the same time. "A triple date? What the fuck is that?"

Silas shrugged, "Three couples going on a date together."

Lucas rolled his eyes, "I'm not going, I have Alpha duties."

Silas nodded, raising his hands in surrender as he started to move back towards the spot where he was doing his workout drills. "Okay, I guess Cosima's going to have to find another date."

Lucas froze, a purr like growl leaving him as he stormed towards Silas. "Cosima is going?"

Silas nodded, "Hey, it's a shame. With you having Alpha duties—"

"Shut the fuck up, you know I'll go."

Silas smirked, "Thanks, I didn't want to suffer a night with Jeremiah alone."

Lucas rolled his eyes before giving Silas a light shove, "Go, you have to finish your work out."

Silas smirked, saluting his Alpha before he jogged off. Lucas sighed, his teeth coming out to bite at his lip hard, a smile was making its way onto his face and he didn't like it one bit, his pack was going to expect it from him.

[][][]

"This is my first date with him, I have to look perfect." Cosima gushed out, glaring towards her sister who was grinning. Her gaze on her cellphone. "Will you stop talking to Silas and help me!"

Kimora sighed, lifting her gaze from her phone, "We're going bowling, Cosima and I'm one hundred percent sure he'll think you look great in your worst clothes. I asked Chris a few questions and Chris told me that Lucas likes grey and wants to see what you look like with your hair back so he can see your face."

Cosima frowned, trying to hide the blush that blossomed on her face. "Really? How does he know these things anyway?"

Kimora shrugged, she couldn't really tell her sister that Chris was able to spy on Lucas thoughts without him knowing. "Oh, and bring with a jacket, Silas says it might rain."

"But it's sunny out."

Kimora shrugged, "Silas says it's going to rain so it's going to rain."

Cosima rolled her eyes, "And if Silas says you aren't allergic to nuts would you believe him?"

Kimora grinned, "When it comes to Silas, I'm not allergic to nuts." Kimora wiggled her eyebrows that Cosima gasped.

Kimora smiled, giggling behind her hands before she spoke again, "He likes it when I think he's right and I like it when he's happy."

Cosima smiled, cooing towards her sister who wouldn't stop blushing. "I can't wait until I can tease you about Lucas."

Cosima blushed, lunging herself towards her sister who let out a small playful scream. "That's not funny."

"I wasn't joking." Kimora chuckled, lifting a pillow from Cosima's bed and throwing it towards her older sister who was making her way towards her.

Cosima grinned, catching the pillow and placed it down on the bed before sitting down beside Kimora, "What you going to wear?"

"Well, since it's doing to rain—"

Cosima rolled her eyes but didn't interrupt as Kimora walked towards her closet. "That's my clothes."

Kimora stuck her tongue out at her sister, "Just for tonight." Cosima nodded, watching as Kimora pulled an old jersey shirt from her closet. "I'm going to wear this with a cute jeans, what you think?"

Cosima grinned, "That's cute, now help me pick out my outfit."

[][][]

Lucas frowned, lifting his nose to sniff the air, "It's going to rain."

Silas nodded, tugging a leather jacket over his shoulders. "Yes, I told Kimora."

Lucas nodded, turning his gaze away from Silas to look out of Jennifer's house. "I should be staying at the pack, to watch over if anything goes wrong."

Silas frowned, "Look, I know you're worried about the pack but don't worry, Chris has this all under control. He trained to be Alpha just like you and Kimora told me how excited Cosima is, you don't want to disappoint her, right?"

Lucas frowned, looking towards Silas who was trying to hold back a smile. "I'm going, don't try to convince me with Cosima, okay?"

Silas shrugged, "Come on, we were supposed to be on our way five minutes ago."

[][][]

"She's going to hate this date! All because your boyfriends is taking his sweet time to get here!"

Kimora rolled her eyes, tugging at the sleeves of her pink jersey. "You can go, Jeremiah. Silas is coming with his bike and Lucas is coming with his. We'll leave with them."

Jeremiah smirked, "Okay, see ya." He turned around, moving to get into the car when he froze, spinning around to look at Cosima. "Wait, Lucas?! You're bringing Mr. I'm-uptight!"

Cosima frowned, "He's not uptight and I like him, and I'm the older sister, so I can do whatever I want."

Kimora smirked, "Just go get the girl, okay? We won't be far behind."

Jeremiah sighed, choosing to ignore complaining about his sisters choice in their men. Starting the car, Jeremiah blew his sisters a kiss before pulling off onto the street.

Kimora turned around, taking a hold of Cosima's hand and guiding her towards the back of the house. "Kimora? Where are we going? How will the guys see us from here?"

Kimora smirked, "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

Cosima sighed, allowing Kimora to guide her until they were standing at another gravel road that was near the house and across the road, Silas was stepping off from his bike, he smirked, smiling when he saw his mate. "Come here, angel eyes."

Kimora smiled, walking closer towards her mate and allowing him to wrap his arms around her and pull her into a deep kiss.

Cosima smiled, tensing up when she felt a presence behind her. "They don't seem to have a sense of privacy when it comes to these public acts."

Cosima spun around, the bangs across her forehead becoming messy. Lucas smiled, leaning towards his mate and raising one of his hands to brush her hair neater. Cosima blushed, Lucas's rough skin against hers causing her heart to accelerate. "You came."

Lucas nodded, "I was worried you'd find another date."

Cosima rolled her eyes, turning around to look towards Kimora who was grinning towards the two of them while Silas was attacking her neck. "You guys are so cute! But come on, we have to go."

Cosima nodded before a loud gasp left her when Lucas placed his hand on her lower back. "My bike's this way."

Cosima nodded, gulping as she let Lucas guide her towards his bike. Looking over her shoulder, she widened her eyes, hoping to get Kimora's attention but she just sent her older sister a thumbs up before letting Silas lift her up onto the bike.