you haven't even seen my naked

C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - S I X

The minutes his pants stared vibrating, Lucas's palms were sweaty and his heart was pounding. Looking down at the small thing in his pocket, he slowly reached for the cell, his eyes twitching. He was scared to be to hopeful, it might not even be his mate.

Unknown number

Lucas sighed, it could be her and it couldn't. Taking a deep breath, he raised the phone to his ear after answering the call. "Hello?"

"Hey." The voice was soft, as it the person on the other side was to shy to speak. Lucas's heart pounded faster, his mate's voice traveling through his ears.

"Oh, Cosima. How can I help you?" Lucas froze, rolling his eyes as he heard his mate's voice hitch.

"I...uh." Cosima didn't really know what to say to that. "I've been thinking about you since the lunch." Cosima shot her shot and she hoped Lucas would shot right back.

"We barely talked." Lucas tensed again, his hand coming up to hit against his forehead as he heard Cosima chuckle to herself.

"This was a mistake." She sighed, "Sorry for disturbing—"

"No, Cosima."

She giggled, a breathy sigh coming from her lips, "You pronounce my name real funny."

Lucas smiled, "I'm sorry, I'm not really good at all these kind of conversations."

Cosima let out a small, "Oh," before smiling, "That's cool, I'm not bad at these stuff, just a little rusty since I've done this last when I was seventeen."

Lucas frowned before shaking his head, he had past experiences with girls. "I don't have any experience with these things." It wasn't like he spoke much to the girl's he had slept with.

"I kind of figured, you're not a very social person."

Lucas chuckled, "That I am not."

Cosima smiled, "Yeah."

Lucas smiled, his heart still pounding but not because he was nervous. Because Cosima seemed to do that to him, with just her voice. "And Cosima, I haven't stopped thinking about you since that lunch either."

[][][]

"I'm telling you, Kimora, that dress..." Silas chuckled, "Oh my god, it looks amazing on you."

Kimora smiled, turning over in her bed until her cell was between her ear and her pillow. "You think I look good in everything, Silas."

"You do look good in everything, angel eyes but that dress. Everytime I close my eyes I see you in it and it gives me the biggest hard on—"

Kimora giggled, "Silas, stop. I'll buy the dress, okay? Just don't complain when people look at me."

Silas scoffed, "Just because I said you look good in the dress doesn't mean I'm okay with you walking around in it. You only where that dress in your room and when I'm around."

Kimora rolled her eyes, "What? You want your own little show?"

Silas smirked, "I don't know anything about this stuff but I'm pretty sure I heard Paris say that a girlfriend is like your own personal porn star."

Kimora snorted, "You haven't even seen my naked."

"I haven't seen you naked yet, but I'm close."

"Sure, wolf, sure."

"I'm going to have too, I'm your only shot at ever having babies."

"Why don't you start on seeing me naked before you started talking about babies."

Silas smirked, "What? I scare you?"

Kimora shook her head, "No, it's just that I sometimes forget we've only known each other for a short period of time. Being with you is just so natural that I forget sometimes we might be moving to fast."

Silas frowned, "Hey, hey, we're doing great, perfect actually. I love being with you and you love being with me, right? And I don't care if we're getting married next week or four years from now, all I know is that I'm going to end up with you in the end."

Kimora felt her heart melt, a wide smile tugging at her lips, "I love being with you, Silas. More then anything in the world."

Silas smirked, "That's right, baby."

Kimora giggled, her eyes shifting from the thread she was tugging on to her clock that sat on her night stand. "It's getting late, I didn't even realize the time passed so fast."

Silas chuckled, "Yeah, it does that sometimes."

"I'll speak to you later, okay? I have a class early tomorrow. Will you pick me up?"

"Of course I will, angel eyes. I'll see you tomorrow."

Kimora smiled, "I'm going to hang up now."

"Goddess, I'd do anything for a goodnight kiss right about now."

Kimora smiled, "Mwah, wolf."

Silas smirked, pulled the phone away from his ear at the sound of the call ending. Reaching to place it at the side of his bed, he jumped when it started ringing again, smirking when he saw the familiar row of hearts Kimora had saved next to her name. "Angel eyes?"

"I forgot to tell you! Jeremiah finally got a date with his 'hot' girl in one of his night classes and he's too nervous to go out alone with her so he asked us to double date with them."

Silas cringed, "I don't know—"

"I'll drag Cosima with and you can bring Lucas."

Silas smirked, he might as well suffer along with me.

"Okay, it's a triple date."