this kind of reminds me of that that scene in twilight

C H A P T E R  F O R T Y - N I N E

He'd heard Richard talking about it with Cosima a week ago and couldn't get it out of his head. He'd plan that entire week, he was planning to have the perfect date for his little mate and finally came up with the idea of for the date.

Taking Kimora to the place where Richard and Imani had met. Kimora favorite place to paint.

It was the outside the small town they lived in and was slightly abandoned after losing many of the town people due to the income in the town decreasing. And Silas was planning on taking her for a walk down the path that Imani and Richard had crossed paths.

Kimora sat next to him in his car, humming softly to the music that was playing on the radio. Her hands making wave motions as she followed the beat of the song. Silas smiled, tightening his hold on Kimora's thigh that she turned her gaze towards him and smiled.

"Come on, where are you taking me?"

Silas shook his head, "Don't make me seem like some cliché dude, angel eyes. When we get there, we get there."

Kimora nodded, reaching over to the change the radio station before gasping when another song started to play. She smiled, lifting her hands up, "Get low, get low, get low, get low."

Silas chuckled, watching as Kimora tried to shake her small breasts before singing the next verse, "To the window, to the wall."

Silas smiled, watching as his mate tried to do small dance moves in the car and keep up with the song. "Till the sweat drop down my balls. All these bitches crawl."

Silas snorted, letting out a bark of laughter before lowering the volume of the song. "That's enough for now."

Kimora giggled, mumbling the song again and wiggling her eyebrows towards her mate. "Till the sweat drop down the balls. All these bitches crawl."

Silas shook his head, "You're crazy." Kimora smirked, her hand reaching out to lay across Silas thigh that he chuckled, flicking her finger away, "No, angel eyes. I'm driving and..." his eyes trailed over her body and he groaned, "I need to concentrate."

Kimora nodded, looking up at the sky that was starting to darken over them. "We're going out of town, right?"

Silas nodded, "I wanted to make tonight special."

Kimora smiled, laying her hand over Silas's that was rested on her thigh, "Thank you, for everything."

Silas smiled, "I'm always going to be there for you, Kimora."

Kimora nodded, "I guess, you just made life so much better."

Silas smirked, "Well, I am a ball to be around."

Kimora looked towards her mate before bursting out in laughter.

[][][]

"What are we going here, Lucas?" Cosima asked as she looked around the forest behind her house. Lucas had dragged her here about an hour ago and hadn't stopped pacing in front of her as she sat on a fallen log. "I'm starting to get cold and I was supposed to help Kimora get ready for her date."

Lucas turned to his mate and sighed, "I need to show you something."

"Couldn't you have showed me tomorrow? I know I said I wanted to know what you were hiding but I thought it would take faster then this."

Lucas nodded, "It's just...I'm so nervous and I've never been nervous for. I mean, I'm Alpha."

Cosima rose an eyebrow before she shifted on the rock she was seated on. "What's going on, Lucas? You've been mumbling about weird shit for the past hour and it's worrying me."

Lucas rubbed his hands together before he rubbed his hands together. "Okay, I'm going to show you. In 3, 2..."

Cosima stood up from her seat on the rock when Lucas started tugging his clothes from his body. "Either you want to have sex in the forest, which is weird because we've only kissed a few times and yes, you felt up my breast but I'm not ready to do that with you or you're going to turn in a werewolf because this kind of reminds me of that that scene in twilight when Jacobs shows Bella's father—"

Cosima gasped jumping back when Lucas nude body turned into a huge wolf. Her eyes scanned over his dark brown fur before they landed on his eyes that were deep blue that had her breath hitching. He was huge, the tip of his nose could touch her forehead if he rose his head but he kept his head bowed towards her and she slowly took a step backwards.

"I was right, you actually turned into a fucking werewolf." Cosima shook her hands, turning her back towards the wolf before jumping around. "I shouldn't have turned my back towards you."

Lucas tilted his head, a action Cosima found cute before she bit her lip, "This shit doesn't happen in real life, Lucas. What are you doing to me?!"

Cosima sat down on the rock, rapidly bouncing her leg on the floor as she watched Lucas sit down on his hind legs and watch her closely. "You're Alpha?"

Lucas huffed out, and Cosima assumed he meant yes before her eyes widened, "Silas called me Luna, does that mean he's one too?"

Lucas huffed again, shaking his head slightly when Cosima stood up. Cosima sat back down and bit at her nails, "And Kimora, does she know?"

Another huff and Cosima shook her head, "Wait, Am I your...mate?" Cosima asked confused, she really wasn't sure how this shit works but she's read enough Alpha books from Kimora's book shelf to know that werewolves had mate's and an Alpha had a Luna. Which meant she was his mate because Silas had called her Luna, right?"

Cosima gasped when she felt something wet against her hand and she saw Lucas laying in his stomach. His head was level with her lap and his nose was pushing at her hand and she slowly rose her hand to wrap into his fur and she sighed. "I'm not scared of you, you know?"

Lucas nodded, pushing at Cosima's hand with his nose and she assumed he was trying to show her affection. "I don't know why you were so nervous. This is kind of awesome."

Lucas let out a snort and Cosima giggled, raising her other hand to cup Lucas's face. "You're real amazing, Lucas."

Lucas rose his eyes to met hers and tilted his head, as if he was confused before he stood up that Cosima gasped again and leaned back when he towered over her. His head leaned down and he licked Cosima's face, purring at the soft giggled that left her mouth before he tensed up.

His eyes scanning the trees that surrounded them and Cosima frowned, "What's wrong, Lucas? Do you hear something?"

Lucas eyes scanned the areas before he tensed again when a twig snapped and Cosima's head snapped towards the direction. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

Lucas sniffed the air, his head standing straight before his fur spread out and he growled. He knew that scent. He turned to Cosima and pushed her with his head. Her eyes gaze snapped towards him and she frowned, "I can't leave you alone."

Lucas sent his mate and glare before he pushed her again. A clear signal for her to find her way back home. Cosima heard something snap again and Lucas tensed up, it was closer. This time Cosima didn't protest when Lucas shoved her.

She nodded, standing up before burying herself into his fur, laying a soft kiss against the side of his head, "I'll see you tomorrow?"

Lucas huffed but before Cosima could turn to leave, a soft growl came from Lucas asshifted closer to his mate. His fur covering most of her small body.

Cosima peered around the wolf's large head and her eyes widened at the figure that stood in front of them. It was a man, he was older, maybe the same age as her father. He was frowning, his green eyes moving from Cosima before they moved to Lucas. He's hair was black-like in the dark forest around them. It was cut short, and a few of the strands were grey but it was hardly noticeable.

The man stepped forward, tensing up when Lucas growled and the man smirked, "I see my boy has found his mate."