the food won't be the one making you moan

C H A P T E R  F I F T Y - O N E

"This is really good, wolf. You sure you made it?"

Silas rolled his eyes, grinning towards his mate who was wiggling in her seat as she nibbled at the spaghetti he had made for her. Kimora sent him a smirk, sticking her tongue out at him before placing a meat ball into her mouth. Moaning at the taste.

Silas glared towards her, shifting in his seat uncomfortably as he watched his little mate. "Kimora, stop."

Kimora sent her mate an innocent look, "What? I'm just enjoying the food my mate made me."

Silas narrowed his eyes towards her, "Keep making those sounds and the food won't be the one making you moan."

Kimora blushed, nodding her head before she smiled, "Silas?"

Silas rose his eyes, raising an eyebrow towards his mate who was grinning towards him, "Yes, angel eyes?"

"When we're done eating, can we do that thing again?"

Silas smirked, "What thing?"

Kimora blushed, "You know what."

Silas chuckled, "Just finish eating, little mate and I'll think about it."

Kimora smiled, starting to eat her food faster. Silas chuckled, "I know you're excited but don't choke on me now."

[][][]

"Richard? What's going on?" Jennifer asked when he finally let her go. Richard shook his head, taking a hold of Jennifer's hand and pulling her towards a janitor's closet. "I've been thinking about that night, and what happened between us and I felt so guilty."

Jennifer frowned, did he come over here to tell me that night was a mistake? Because that kiss said something entirely different.

"I don't understand—"

Richard sighed, "That night, the only thing I wanted to do was be with you. I just wanted a taste of what being with you was like because you've had me so frustrated since that lunch. And I thought that once I was...with you, I would be over it but I wasn't. Everything intensified and don't think I'm cheesy, but my body yearned for yours. It hurt to be away from you and I kept thinking about you and how amazing being with you was. And I just..."

Jennifer was starting to hope, she hated to admit it but she was growing that stupid flare of hope. She hoped this had an end where she had a mate. This time, she didn't wait for the guy to make the move. She did.

She pulled Richard into her arms, her lips immediately finding his and she sighed in content. She could get usedto this. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Richard smiled, "What do you think I'm saying?"

"You want to be with me? I didn't miss read this right?"

Richard smiled widened and he shook his head, "You read it perfectly."

[][][]

Chris smirked, watching as Lucas race towards him in his wolf form. Cosima cuddled into his back. "I see you've told the mate you're a wolf." Chris chuckled, watching as Lucas lowered so that Cosima could jump off before he ran to the back of the pack house. Probably to pull on a shorts or something.

Chris walked over towards Cosima, throwing his arm around her. "You know, you did a whole lot better then Kimora. She ran away from Silas, angered his wolf and didn't talk for him for days."

Cosima was tensed under his arms and he chuckled nervously, retreating his arm. "You're not as comfortable as Kimora is around me. I'm not use to that."

"Yes, you're always in people's personal space."

Chris spun around to face his older brother who was pulling a shirt over his head. Cosima blushed, turning to look down at her toes before looking up as Chris spoke, "Kimora doesn't seem to mind."

"Yes because Kimora's weird."

Chris frowned, "Kimora's not weird, she's lose." Chris smirked, "Relaxed. Silas must be taking care of her."

Cosima gasped, "I'm lose!"

Chris turned to her, shaking his head, "No, you're not." Noticing Cosima's offended gaze, Chris held up his hands, "Hey, that's a good thing. You'd make a great Luna for the pack one day."

Cosima nodded, before turning to Lucas, "Who was that man?"

Lucas tensed, his lips pulling up into a snarl while Chris frowned, "What man?"

Cosima shrugged, "Lucas got really weird when he showed up. I'm was convinced he's your father, you look similar."

Chris's eyes widened, "You saw him?" He asked, turning to look at Lucas wide eyed. "Did he speak to you?"

Lucas shook his head while Cosima spoke up, "He said that Lucas finally found his mate. Called him my boy."

Chris turned to Cosima, "I like you, you give a guy information—" Chris turned to his brother, his voice slightly rising, "When some jackass doesn't wanna move his damn lips."

Lucas sighed, "I don't know what he's doing back."

Chris frowned, "Do you think he's going to want to come back to the pack?"

Lucas scoffed, shaking his head, "I want nothing to do with. He's not allowed onto this territory."

Cosima stepped forward, she wanted to ask about this mysterious man. Ask why they seemed so hesitant to meet him. But she knew from the pained look across Lucas's face and longing one across Chris, now wasn't a good time.

She walked up to Lucas, taking his hand in hers and rubbing her against against the light scared skin. "Come, I'll make you a cup of tea, okay?"

Lucas nodded, beaconing for Chris to follow as they made their way into the pack house.