you better behave yourself, angel eyes

C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N

Jeremiah sighed, pulling open the fridge for the second time that night looking for a snack. He obviously couldn't find any because Cosima hide them all due to his greediness. Huffing, he slammed the door shut and whined out for his sister. Wanting to ask for a packet of potatoes chips or popcorn.

Not hearing Cosima coming towards him, he frowned and was about to stomp out of the kitchen to demand a snack when he heard the sound of a bike pulling up outside their house. He froze, curious as to who that person could be and leaned over the sink to through the blinds of the kitchen window that had a slight view of the front of the house.

Scowling, he watched as a tall male stepped off of the bike. Thinking nothing of it, Jeremiah shrugged it off only to freeze up as the man picked a girl up from the bike. "That dress." Jeremiah whispered and his blood ran cold as he watched the girl pull a helmet from her head and shake out her hair. "What the fuck does Kimora think she's doing?"

Jeremiah stepped from the window and stomped towards the front door after seeing the man lean down towards his little sister. Before he could make it towards the door, Cosima called him. "Where are you going?"

Jeremiah scowled, "Kimora thinks she's fucking crazy, I saw her out there with some guy. I'm about to put that guy in his place."

Cosima immediately stepped forward, taking Jeremiah's arm and shook her head rapidly, "Please, don't do anything."

Jeremiah's eyes widened, "You knew?!"

Cosima's eyes widened, "Shut up! And yes I know, she really likes this guy, Jeremiah and she wanted to introduce him to dad tonight so can you please just keep quiet until he meets dad?"

Jeremiah scowled, "I think the fuck not—"

"I'll tell dad you brought a girl home and fooled around with her in his room."

Jeremiah immediately tensed up before glaring towards his older sister, "Fine, I'll keep my mouth shut but after names are exchanged! I'm fucking saying something!"

Cosima nodded before her eyes trailed towards the kitchen and she gasped, "You couldn't even clean the kitchen and I have to start on dinner!"

[][][]

Cosima took a deep breath, drying her hands off on a cloth after finally finishing dinner before turning towards the living room where the tv filled the house with noice. A crowd was cheering, they were probably watching another old game.

Stepping out from kitchen, Cosima walked into the living room. Settling herself next to her brother who sent her a scowl, passing a bowl of popcorn towards her. Jeremiah wanted to know where the fuck Kimora and that boy-man was. Richard leaned back on the sofa, watching the tv with heavy eyes before looking over towards his daughter as she called him. "Yes?"

"Dad, I was wondering..."

Jeremiah rose an eyebrow, turning his gaze towards Cosima. Richard sent the two a confused look. Sitting up, "What's wrong?"

Cosima shook her head, it isn't even her who had the boyfriend yet she was nervous. "It's about Kimora."

Richard tensed before looking towards his daughter, "Is she okay? Is this about her never being home?"

Cosima nodded, "It's just... I was wondering how you'd feel about Kimora dating another boy?"

Richard scowled, "She's got a boy, doesn't she? That's why she's always out of the house and coming home late."