you love sick puppy

C H A P T E R E L E V E N

Christian slammed the black wolf onto the ground with the help of Paris and Mike, who huffed as they tried to keep the wolf calm but he kept struggling as he watched his scared mate run in the opposite direction.

Christian leaned down, close to the fighting wolfs ear, "Silas, you better calm your wolf and shift before Lucas finds out you're not in control and bands you from seeing your mate."

Silas's eyes snapped from his mate towards his friend, who watched him with narrowed eyes, slowly Silas stopped moving his legs until he was only letting out rugged breaths. Christian sighed, "We're going to remove our hands now, okay?"

Silas wanted to roll his eyes as he muttered through their mind link, 'I'm not a pup, you idiot.'

Christian chuckled, leaning away from Silas who stood up on all fours, shaking out his fur before starting to shift back into his human form. Chris held out  a pair of basket ball shorts as Silas stood on his two feet. One hand reaching out for the shorts while the other covered himself.

Once he was covered, he ran a hand through his hair before pushing past Christian. "Where do you think you're going?"

"To find my mate."

"No, you're not." Lucas's voice boomed across the open space causing the four men's heads snap towards him. The Beta and Gamma bowed their heads while Christian rolled his eyes and Silas growled, not liking that he was being refused to see his mate.

"You're out of control." Lucas stated, walking over towards the group.

"No, I'm perfectly fine." Silas growled out but he was slowly starting to shake again, his eyes flashing to their gold brown. His Wolf was making it's appearance. Lucas eyed him with a blank look. Silas had just proved his point.

"You lost control in front of your mate, you could of harmed her." Lucas stated, not even bothered that the more he spoke, the angrier his wolf became. Silas couldn't control the angry bark that left his wolf, the thought of harming her sending his body into a fit of shakes. "My point proven." Lucas rolled his eyes.

"I'll never hurt Kimora, she is my mate." Silas stated, trying to calm down. He didn't want Lucas to be right about his unstable wolf.

Lucas chuckled, as if what he said was funny. Silas huffed, he was struggling to calm his wolf since Lucas kept making unwanted comments.

"You were chasing her around the forest and as she cried for help."

Silas clenched his fists hard, trying to control his anger towards his Alpha. "She was scared because I showed her my wolf form."

The Alpha nodded, "And you lost control because she ran away, you frightened your mate more by growling and barking at her instead of comforting her and making sure she was ok. Maybe that human is better off with you."

Silas couldn't control his wolf, his canines extending, "Stop!"

Lucas smirked, "You will not see your mate, she will come to you when she is ready."

Silas laughed humorlessly, his wolf now close to the surface, "I don't care if you're Alpha, you can't band me from seeing my mate."

The Alpha scowled, not liking that Silas was ignoring his authority, "I most definitely will. If I see you anywhere near your mate, I'll having the warriors tie you up until you beg to be let free."

Silas chuckled, "You're bluffing."

Christian cleared his throat, "Brother, you know how Silas is with his—"