guess who bought the fucking cheetos!

C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y

Richard shook his head, allowing Silas to guide his family into the kitchen while he took a detour towards the bathroom. Looking over his shoulder, he caught Jennifer's eye and he gulped. Immediately breaking their gaze and speeding his walk to the bathroom.

He felt guilty.

Pushing open the bathroom door, he walked towards the bathroom basin. Putting on the water, Richard splashed some onto his face before taking deep breaths.

He shouldn't feel this way. What would Imani think, if she saw him? He hated himself for thinking what he thought of Jennifer. He hated that he thought she was beautiful. He hated how his heart sky rocketed at the sight of her and he hated how, in the few seconds he gazed at Jennifer, he forgot that he was ever married to Imani. He felt like a high school boy seeing a new pretty girl.

What would Kimora think? If she knew he felt drawn to her boyfriend's mother.

Shaking his head, Richard wiped his face, before he existed the bathroom. He had to get through this lunch and the only way to do that was to avoid Jennifer.

[][][]

Silas gave his mother a once over, making sure she was okay as she dragged herself into the kitchen. Her scent showed she was saddened.

'Ma, what's wrong? You smell sad.'

Jennifer rose her eyes from her feet to look towards her son who watched her, concern clear across his face. Jennifer's immediately placed a happy smile onto his face, 'Nothing, honey. I visited Amy and I'm just feeling a bit down.'

Silas nodded, not as concerned as he was before. Whenever his mother visited her friend's grave, she came home in a slightly unhappy mood.

Hearing voices in the kitchen, Silas walked towards it. Pushing open the door onto the freeze at the sight of his mate. She stood at the kitchen stove, stirring up something in a pot. Silas's eyes trailed from her bare feet to her body that was filled into a tight light denim jeans that showed off the little curves she had. She wore a red off the shoulder shirt that was decorated with small floral patterns and her hair was curled in soft beach curls. Her little hairs that always framed her face were pinned back with red butterfly clips.

Hearing the door open, Kimora turned towards the door and a wide smile spread across her face at the sight of her mate. Letting go of spoon, she walked towards him. Immediately wrapping her arms around her face and raising onto her tippy toes to lay a kiss against his. Silas groaned, wrapping his arms around her waist and deepening the kiss.

Kimora giggled, pushing Silas away, "My sister's here."

Silas smirked, waving towards Cosima who playfully glared at him. "Not in front of my salad, you two."

Silas smiled, before looking down at his mate and softly running his fingers through her hair. Careful not to messy up her clips. Kimora blushed, "You like it? Cosima curled it for me this morning."

Silas smiled, "I like it, a lot. You look sexy, angel eyes."

Before Kimora could reply, a loud gag was heard behind the door and Kimora smiled as she watched Chris walk into the kitchen. "I said this before and I'll say it again, your love disgusts me."

Silas rolled his eyes, ignoring the comment and looking over towards Cosima's whose eyes had widened at the sight of the new face. "Chris, this is Kimora's older sister. Cosima."

Chris spun around, his eyes widening at the sight of the girl who rose an eyebrow at him. Chris smirked, "Christian Beast." He held out his hand to which Cosima flicked it away.

"Did you wash your hands?"

Christian frowned, "No—"

Cosima smirked, "So don't touch nothing, and that includes the chef."

Christian chuckled, sliding closer towards the woman and laid his hand onto the table. A smirk came to his lips and his one eyebrow rose. Silas immediately cringed, knowing what was about to happen. "I don't have the last name Beast for nothing."

Cosima's eyes widened while Kimora gasped, before a loud laugh left her. Her hand immediately raising to cover her nose when a snort left her. Silas chuckled, watching as Kimora laughed into her hand while Cosima scowled before turning to her sister. "You were right, he is cocky."

Silas smirked as he turned to the door when it was pushed open. Lucas stepped in, his eyes immediately landing on Kimora. He didn't bother to greet before he took a hold of Kimora's sleeve and tugged on it. "Can I talk to you?"

Kimora nodded, turning to Cosima, "Is it okay?"

Lucas looked up, finally noticing another person's presence and his eyes widened at the sight of her. Cosima looked up at him, her eyes trailing over his dark hair to the green eyes that started at her. Cosima gulped, her entire body heating at the sight of him.

Lucas took a step towards hers, his voice rough as he spoke, "Mate."

Silas and Christian's eyes widened and before they could do anything. The kitchen's door banged open and Jeremiah came skipping in. "Guess who bought the fucking Cheetos! This guy! You're fucking welcome!"

[][][]