i'm sorry for cheating on you

C H A P T E R T W E L V E

Kimora bit nervously at her lip as she laid in bed, her hand coming up to run over the mark Silas had left a few nights ago. After looking at it for a few minutes in the bathroom after the man in the woods had taken her home, she had realized that Silas had marked her. At first she had been angry, upset that he had marked her without her permission but when she touched it, it felt as if he was with her. As if he could feel her touch through the mark. She knew it was silly but it was was her only comfort.

Looking across the her bed and towards her desk, she saw it was already morning. She hadn't slept a blink last night, restless knowing that Silas would be worried about her. She was afraid about Silas being a wolf but she was more afraid of not ever knowing him. It sounded weird but maybe she was connected to him. After her talk with the warrior, whose name was Gary, she realized that even if Silas was a vicious animal, he'll love her. She hoped so at least because mates adore their mates and would do anything for them.

And even if she didn't want to see him right now, she didn't think she'd ever be able to keep herself away from. When ever she thought of never returning and speaking his name again, her mark throbbed and so did her heart.

Sighing, she pushed her blankets from her bed and walked towards her bathroom, leaning over the sink to wash her face before running a hand through her wild hair.

Once she left the bathroom, the sun had started to rise and she started to get ready for her college classes. Even if she knew about the world of werewolves, she still had to complete her art classes. Walking towards her closet that joined her bedroom with Cosima. She pulled it open to see her sister already getting ready for her job.

Cosima smiled, to which Kimora returned before it dropped as her sister opened her mouth. "Josh came looking for you, said you went off with a black haired boy."

Kimora sighed, she had to talk with Josh. One in which involved them going their separate ways because as much as she loved him, she knew he wouldn't be able to hold a light to Silas.

"I'm going to see him after school, we need a serious talk."

Cosima nodded, smiling as she patted her sister's shoulders. "Were you with... what's his name?"

"Silas," Kimora gulped, "He has become very possessive after that night he was here." Kimora hadn't even noticed she had started tracing her mark until Cosima cleared her throat.

"You're my sister and since mother passed, I promised I'd always be there for you. So if Silas is what you want most in life, you be with him. Don't worry about the consequences."

[][][]

"Your next assignment..." everyone in the class groaned, laying back in their desk looking defeated as their teacher started explaining a knew project.

Kimora sighed, "We just finished the last one."

A classmate grumble in a agreement before facing the front as the professed knocked down on a table to get everyone's attention. "It's going to be easy...for those that know what they desire most at least. It's a...let-your-mind-wonder assignment, if you know what I mean. I want you to dug deep." The professor chuckled, "If you desire to be a princess, embrace it. If you desire to finally get laid by the newest girl, use it. Embrace it."

The professed chuckled, "Class dismissed."

Kimora immediately stood up, picking up her books and fleeing the classroom until she found Josh leaning against his car. Sighing in relief, she run towards him and opened her mouth to announce they needed a serious talk but Josh had other ideas. He smiled, pulling the small girl into his arms and leant down to kiss her even though he was extremely angry she'd run off with another guy.

Kimora sighed, his lips against hers doing nothing for her other then making her miss Silas even more.

When he pulled away, Josh frowned. Feeling her discomfort and lack of response.

"We need to talk, is your dorm room free?"

Josh nodded, opening his door for Kimora to step in before jogging towards the driver's side.

[][][]

Chucking his jacket over his desk chair, Josh made his way towards his girlfriend who was laying on his bed. Walking towards her, he laid down beside her. Crossing his arms his chest, mimicking her. "What did you want to talk about?"

Kimora turned her head towards him, "You know I love you, right?"

Josh nodded, turning to face her, "I love you, too."

Kimora sighed, "I met this guy at the club." Kimora whispered and Josh froze, immediately sitting up to look towards Kimora who looked up to meet his eyes.

"You cheated on me? Is this why we're talking?" As he spoke, his voice rose.

Kimora sat up, taking Josh's hand in his and when he moved to pull it away, she squeezed it. Looking up at him with soft eyes.

He sighed, he wasn't so innocent either. He'd kissed Kenna, and he hadn't stopped thinking about it since. The guilt of not telling Kimora eating at him.

"His name is Silas, his older then us. I know that for sure. He made me feel things I've never felt before, just by touching my waist." Kimora shook her head, "When I was with you, Josh, you're absolutely extraordinary. You are the first boy I fell in love with and you were my first and I'll never forget that but the way I feel with you is nothing compared to what I feel with Silas. I didn't sleep with him, we kissed a few times."

Josh closed his eyes, sighing, "You're breaking up with me? For him?"

Kimora sighed, "No and yes. No because I don't think what's between us would of worked out. My mom told me once when i had my first crush that she dated a guy for three years and it didn't work out. She meet my father after the break up and everything fell into place. She was with him for a few weeks and she already knew he was going to marry her. Sometimes you just have to find the right person. Silas is my person, I've known him for less then two days and I already feel like I can't live without him."

Kimora took Josh's hand, "I'm breaking up with you because I don't want to go on in a relationship that has no purpose or meaning. After a few months of being together who just got used too being with each other."

Josh nodded, "I guess you're right, we're been together for a year and I've never thought of putting a ring on your finger."

Kimora smiled, "Me neither. But even then, I still loved you and wanted to be with you."

Josh smiled, nodding his head and looked over to his now ex-girlfriend. Wanting to hold her one last time, he pulled her into his arms and held her tightly. Kimora returned his embrace, mumbling softly, "I'm sorry for cheating on you."

Josh chuckled, turning to look at Kimora, debating whether to tell her about Kenna. Shaking his head, he leaned down and kissed her forehead, "Don't sweat it."