thanks, white boy

C H A P T E R T H R E E

Kimora sighed as she placed the last of the canvases at the back of the classroom and turned, smiling at a few freshmen who smiled towards her brightly. She meet the professor of the class at the front, he smiled as he saw her.

"Kimora!" He pulled her into a quick hug and stepped away, scratching the top of his bald head. "How's your father?"

Kimora sighed, knowing that the professor had a large distaste for his father. Everyone who lived close had a distaste for her father. As a child, her mother had told her that her father had a bad temper and snapped at the people.
Kimora blushed as she remembered the lesson she tried giving her father at the age of five. 'A five year old's guide to controlling anger.'

After stepping out of her naive little circle, she realized people disliked him because instead of marrying a good white girl like all white men do, he eloped with a immigrant. Her skin might have been darker and she might had spoken a different language and sucked at English but she was still the most beautiful woman in Kimora's eyes.

"He's okay, he's trying to find a job for Jeremiah."

The professor chuckled, "Tell him I wish him good luck."

Kimora nodded before smiling as her teacher looked over her shoulder towards the work she had completed, "Oh! Thanks for helping out today with the freshmen's, my dear. I know they're a handful."

Kimora smiled, turning to exit the little class when the professed turned his attention to a student who had a late project to hand in. "Oh! You're off? I'll see tomorrow, my dear."

Kimora waved before she smiled as she saw one of her close friends leaning against one the pillars near the art classroom. Seeing Kimora, McKenna pushed herself off the pillar and jogged towards her friend.

"What took you so long?! I've been waiting here for almost nine minutes!"

Kimora shrugged, sending Kenna a shy smile before hooking their arms together. "Sorry, I was helping the professor clean up."

Kimora rolled her eyes, "That old man has a soft spot for you, he wouldn't even let me look at his classroom."

Kimora looked towards Kenna confused before shrugging her shoulders, "It doesn't matter, how are you and Gage?"

Kenna frowned, "We were great... up until the point where I called him another boy's name..."

Kimora rolled her eyes, "I told you that using Gage to get over my brother isn't a good idea."

Kenna sighed, "I did feel something for Gage, he was a great guy and great in bed but he didn't pull my heart strings the way Jeremiah does."

Kimora rolled her eyes, "I wonder how your heart would react if he actually tried to flirt with you."

Kenna blushed before shoving Kimora lightly as she caught sight of someone's platinum blonde hair. Joshua sighed in relief as he saw his girlfriend, immediately throwing his arm over her shoulders, "Thanks for not waking me this morning, babe. I had the worst headache and I missed you."

Kimora blushed as Joshua leant down and pecked her lips before kissing her temple and nodded towards Kenna who narrowed her eyes at the boy. "Morning, Joshua."

"I'm pretty sure it's afternoon."

"It's still eleven."

Joshua rolled his eyes and tugged Kimora towards his car, "You have a lift, right?" He asked Kenna.

Kenna frowned, "Wait—"

"Great, see you tomorrow."

Kimora sighed, poking Joshua's side, "Josh."

Josh rolled his eyes, "I'm just kidding." He laughed sarcastically and waved Kenna over, "I'll give you a lift too."

Kenna smirked, "Thanks, white boy."

Josh rolled his eyes, opening up the passenger seat and laying his hand on Kimora's lower back as he helped her into the car. Kenna hoped into the back and immediately wedged herself between the two front seats that caused Josh to send her an irritated look when her elbow dug into his shoulder.

Kenna smirked towards him and looked down at her best friend, "Let's go out, to celebrate."

Josh started the car, rolling his eyes and sent Kenna a questioning look threw the rear view mirror, "Celebrate what exactly?"

"Well, Kiki just handed in her art project that she's been busy with for weeks, I'm single and ready to mingle. And let's be honest, even if you have nothing to celebrate... you follow Kimora around like a puppy."

Kimora giggled, Josh rolled his eyes and Kenna's smirk grew, "Let's go to a club."

Kimora immediately sat up straight, "I don't think—"

"Oh, you shush your party-poper mouth, we're going out and that's final."

Josh smirked, looking down at his girlfriend who tugged at her lip nervously with her teeth before she sighed, "Okay, I'll go."

Kenna cheered, laying her hand on Josh's shoulder causing Josh to look towards her in the rear view mirror, meeting her gaze. He rose an eyebrow towards her suspiciously as she have his shoulder a squeeze.

[][][]

"Oh fucking no! You're not going out! Bullshit!" Jeremiah screamed at the stop of his lungs, hoping to gain his father's attention. Kimora rolled her eyes while Kenna looked toward the wall behind her friend's handsome brother, biting her lip hard to stop herself from looking at him.

Josh rolled his eyes, pulling Kimora closer to his side with his arm over her shoulder. Jeremiah noticed and stomped his foot, "Kiki!" He whined, "Come here."

Kimora stood up, slipping towards Jeremiah that his face softened. Cosima rolled her eyes as she watched her brother glare towards Josh, standing up from the sofa just as their father entered the room. "Why the fuck is Jeremiah screaming?"

"Hello, Richard!" Kenna called and he sent her warm smile before pushing Josh slightly that he stood up straighter. Richard smirked before turning toward her daughter who was being lectured by her older brother. "Jeremiah."

Jeremiah sighed, "These delinquents," he exclaimed, pointing towards Kenna and Josh who rolled her eyes, "Convinced Kiki it would be a good idea to go to a club! And of all clubs, they chose one where rapist and sluts lure prey!"

Richard chuckled before he looked towards Kimora, "You can go."

Jeremiah gasped, "You didn't just fucking—"

Richard sent his son a glare before smiling, "But only if Cosima and Jeremiah can tag along."

Jeremiah cheered while Kenna groaned, "Oh come on! Jeremiah will suck all the fun out of everything with his dramatic ass."

Richard shrugged, "Those are my conditions."

Kenna stood from the sofa, sighing, "Whatever, I'm just going to make Kimora extra sexy."

Josh tensed, "She already has a boyfriend, she doesn't need to impress anyone."

Kenna smirked, "I don't care."