god, i missed this

C H A P T E R F I F T Y

"Okay, so don't peek. I've planned this day I'm a short period of time with a lot of stress and I don't need your pretty ass spoiling it."

Kimora smiled, tightening her eyes shut that Silas chuckled, leaning down to kiss her eyelids, "Just don't peek."

Kimora nodded, taking a hold of Silas's out stretched hand before stepping out of the car. "Where are we?"

Silas smiled, guiding Kimora onto a path, "What do you smell?"

Kimora sniffled, "Cinnamon."

Silas smiled, pulling her towards the guy selling cinnamon buns. Silas let go of Kimora's hand and held up a finger towards the guys. He nodded, placing a cinnamon bun in a paper plate before handing it over to Silas.

Silas smiled, taking Kimora's hand again and guiding her towards a small bench. Once she was seated, Silas smiled, "Open."

Kimora slowly opened her eyes, immediately turning her gaze towards Silas, "You bought me a cinnamon—" Kimora breath hitched, her eyes darting behind his head before it snapped around her. Her hands immediately coming up to cover her mouth when her lips started to quiver. "This..." Kimora's eye's scanned over the trees that were tall, it looked almost as if it touched the sky. In front of her, was a fountain that was to old to jet out water. It was covered in leaves and weeds and if Kimora remembered from pervious visits, there would be green water in the bottom with gold fishes.

There were always people walking about, even if it was just a random person or a couple and someone always had a cart. Summer the man had ice-cream or cinnamon buns and in winter he'd have hot chocolate with brownies.

Kimora eyes scanned the old buildings and trees that were starting grow through them. Her eyes started to tear up and she turned to Silas who was watching her carefully. "How do you know about this place?"

Silas shrugged, "I've seen painting of it in your room and your dad was talking about it. I thought it was the perfect place to take you," taking a hold of Kimora's hand, Silas kisses her knuckles, "I thought this place, taking you here will show you how much I care about you."

Kimora nodded, raising her free hand to wipe under her eyes. "This is perfect, I love it here and being here with you, is even more perfect." 

Silas smiled, pulling Kimora close to him and raising his hand slowly to point towards a little old house, "I got that little house for the night."

Kimora rose an eyebrow towards Silas and he chuckled, squeezing Kimora's hip, "Not for that Kimora, just to spent the night here and tomorrow you can take me on a walk to that little art shop you love so much."

Kimora smiled, throwing herself onto Silas that he chuckled, wrapping his arms around his mate and kissing the top of her head when he heard her sniffle. "You're absolutely amazing."

Silas smirked, taking a hold of Kimora's hand. "Come on, I prepared us some dinner."

Kimora smiled, taking the cinnamon bun from Silas's hands and grinned when he shook his head. "You gotta wait until we're at the house, little mate."

[][][]

Cosima didn't know who the man in front of him was but he clearly was known by Lucas because the wolf wouldn't stop growling. His fur seemed as if it was growing as it tried to cover Cosima away from the man's view.

The man took a step back, seeming to notice that Lucas wasn't welcoming his appearance. Before the man could say anything, Lucas bowed down and huffed towards Cosima. Cosima looked towards him confused before she nodded, her eyes darting from the wolf to the man as she took fist fulls of Lucas's fur and pulled herself up onto the wolf who made sure she was securely on before standing up.

Lucas looked towards man, letting out a bark before he sprinted into the opposite direction.

[][][]

Richard took a deep breath as he tried to calm his rapid heart beat that was probably going a thousand miles a minutes. The hospital had always been something he hated being in after Imani had passed on and yet here he was, ready to go in to get the woman that had his mind running wild.

He was ready to move on from Imani.

Pushing open the door to the hospital, Richard walked in. His eyes scanning the area until they landed on Jennifer who was going through a patients chart.

As if sensing him, her head snapped towards his direction and her eyes widened. She placed the chart down onto the counter she was leaning on and she walked toward him, "Richard, what are you doing here?"

Richard didn't have to say anything, he didn't want to say anything so he did what he's been wanting to do since he saw her. He pulled her into his arms and didn't hesitate to crash his lips against hers.