don't roll those pretty eyes at me

C H A P T E R  F O U R T E E N

Kimora couldn't catch a break, she was now late for her class because she over slept. Huffing, she clutched into the unfinished painting in her hands and ran towards her classroom. Pushing the door open, she froze as all the students turned to her.

Blushing, she apologized to her professor who nodded his head, gesturing for her to sit. All the students had a canvas in front of them. Some unfinished and some blank, "Since we're all finally here, let's start. I've scanned some of the canvas and I'm very pleased to see that some have gotten an idea of what the assignment is. In this class, you'll finish your work off. Remember, I don't want perfection. This is rough painting, let your ideas run wild."

Kimora sighed, placing her canvas at her stand before leaving to fetch the necessary equipment before settling in her desk. Looking up towards her painting, she froze. She didn't remember much from last night, she was so focused on her anger towards Kenna and Josh that she didn't even control herself while painting. She let her thoughts run wild. And there on her canvas was her mate.

Lifting her brush, she started to finished off the painting.

[][][]

"Ms. Perry?" Kimora jumped from the voice behind her, turning around slightly. She smiled towards her professor who was eyeing her painting. Turning towards it, she sat back. She knew the end result would be her mate.

It was that night he had come to her room, the night he had marked. She remembered his expression the night he marked her. It was perfectly displayed on the canvas, he was angry, confused, his eyes were soft though, filled with desire and adoration. It was the perfect image of what she had seen that night after opening her eyes after being marked.

He was laying above her, her hands were clutching his shirt that had loosened. His chest was showing, sweat showed on his skin. The tattoo's that decorated his chest peeking through. The professor smiled, "You've placed great amount of detail onto the canvas, my dear."

"It's fresh from my memory, sir. I've been thinking about it for a while."

"So, What is it you most desire?"

Kimora looked up, staring at the painting and at those eyes that she memorized by heart. "To be in this night again, when everything was perfect and we didn't care about anything but ourselves."

"It's a beautiful painting, my dear. Not the man himself but the desire he was for you."

Kimora smiled, raising her hand again to touch her mark.

After placing her canvas at the back of the classroom to dry. She collected her stuff and exited the classroom.

She knew what she was going to do now because her head was finally clear. Sure, Silas was a werewolf, who she's sure almost killed her but she needed to see him. She just wanted him to hold and tell her every reason she shouldn't leave him. That she shouldn't be afraid of him.

[][][]

Tugging at her lace top, Kimora looked around the club. Maybe going to the club to look for Silas was a bad idea. But she didn't have another other option, she hadn't really paid attention to directions when Silas was driving his motorbike and wasn't going to get lost again, stumbling around the forest until she found the pack house.

Sighing, she sipped lightly at her nonalcoholic drink and ran a hand through her messy hair that she had tied into a bun but it was useless, her hair was to short to be tied up. She rubbed at her jeans and sighed. "I'll wait five more minutes."