i'm your bestfriend's boyfriend!

C H A P T E R E I G H T

Josh groaned at the loud knocking noice that woke him from his sleep. Sitting up, he looked towards his room mate who was out cold. Sighing, Joshua kicked his blankets to the side, slipping on a tracksuit pants over his boxers and walked towards his doom room door.

"This better be fucking important." He groaned out as he pulled open the door, running a hand over his face and through his blonde hair only to freeze at the person standing in front of him.

"Kenna?"

Kenna shivered, smiling up at Josh, "I'm sorry but you were the only person I could think of."

Josh yawned, laying his head against his arms that held open the door, "Yeah but why are you here?"

"I couldn't sleep, I kept picturing him kissing her."

Josh sighed, "Why didn't you go to Kimora?"

Kenna shrugged, "It felt right coming to you."

Josh sighed, knowing he would feel bad if he shut the door in her face. He opened the door wider, "Um, come in."

Kenna sighed in relief and stepped inside, tugging off her jacket and laid it across Josh's desk before walking towards his bed and sitting down. Josh sighed, he could barely see through his eyes that were constantly trying to drop.

He walked towards his bed and sat down before laying back, Kenna joined him. They both looked up at the ceiling, while Josh tried to keep his eyes open and Kenna kept stealing glances towards Josh.

Taking a deep breath, she sat up and leant towards Josh. He slipped one eyes open to see what Kenna was doing only to gasp as she leant down and kissed his jaw, nipping at it.

He jumped away from her, "What the fuck are you doing?!"

Kenna froze, "I thought you wanted this?"

"What in the world made you think I want this?!"

"At the club, you said all those things—"

"Because you were crying over a boy that only sees you as a friend. I was trying to cheer you up!"

Kenna stood up, glaring at Josh, "So you made up lies?!"

"What I said was true but that doesn't mean you come here and try to kiss me!"

Kenna smiled lightly, "You really think that about me?"

Josh groaned, running a hand through his hair. He was to tied to deal with this, "Yes, Kenna but—"

Josh gasped as he felt arms wrap around his neck and lips push against his. He groaned as Kenna forced his mouth open and slipped her tongue into his mouth. She tasted like alcohol. "Make me forget." Kenna whispered, breaking the kiss.

Josh pushed the girl away, his hands clenching and unclenching as he glared at the girl in front of him. "If you wanted to forget, why didn't you just ask some random boy?! Better yet why didn't you ask Gage?!"

Kenna frowned, "I thought you—"

"I'm your best friend's boyfriend!"

Kenna froze at the mention of Kimora and felt guilt over take her again, her eyes widened and she quickly stumbled away. Grabbing her jacket and pulling open Josh's dorm room and shutting it quickly.

Josh stared wide eyed at the door only to jump at his roommate's voice, "Before you tell Kimora you kissed her best friend, bring me along. I want to see her kill you."