Russo's face turned into a frown. "That's impossible. We had a deal."

"You thought we had a deal." I replied.

"You don't want to mess-"

I picked up my gun from behind me in a swift movement and within a blink of an eye, I pulled the trigger and ended his life.

Blood flowed from his temple, his eyes was dead wide in shock as his dead body fell with a dull thud on my office ground.

"Richie!" I yelled for my new 'assistant'

He opened the door to my office, his pale blue eyes widened as he took in the dead body Infront of my table.

"Clean this up."

Immediately, Richie, picked up Russo's two limp hands and dragged him out from my office.

I sighed and sat tiredly on my chair.

So, I'll have to give detective Daves a call.

Detective Daves McConnell and I were best friends back in highschool, he always wanted to be a cop, his dad was a cop and he admired his dad in uniforms... Sometimes, we would Sneak out and investigate a closed crime scene, just for fun.

It so happens that, I wanted to be a cop too, well that was then... My dad was in the Mafia, so I kind of figured that I wouldn't go anywhere with that stupid dream.

Daves told me to stand my ground but, I was too scared to defy my father... So here I am... Doing my dad's work, just like my Dad.

We decided to go our separate ways when I decided to join my father in the family business, knowing fully well that we couldn't be friends anymore.

Well, for old times sake, I guess he'll be willing to pull a few strings for me.

Apart from Gray, Daves was one of the people who knew the real me... Who knew that I was not really as thick as I appear to be.

I hope Daves would be willing to help.

If not, I'll have to burst her out, the wrong way.

My phone rang, I scrunched my brows when I saw that it was my mother's name.

Why the hell was she calling me now?

I picked it up.

"Ma, why are you calling this line? I told you to call the other one."

"I know baby, it's pretty important honey." She said, her voice laced with worry.

"What is it?"

"It's Jullie.... She's sick... We're at the hospital... She wants to see you." She said.

I could feel my world crumbling. Jullie was my little sister, although she was 17, but I still love to call her my little sister.

I tried to comport myself. "What's wrong with her exactly?"

"The doctor said that she has a growing tumor in her brain... He says we need to go for surgery, Jullie is refusing... You need to come... You know she only listens to you."

Brain tumor?

"Um... I'll be there right away." I said.

Dropping the call.

I rubbed my eyes... Jullie had Brain tumor?

I couldn't think of her going through any sort of pain... I can't let this happen, I can't let her die... I have to be there...

"I have to be there for her." I voiced out.

But then again, this can't be right... right? They can't just spring this up from nowhere.

I'll send someone... I can't risk going to them or seeing them.

I rubbed my head.

This day has been a complete disaster.