chapter 12: new hair cut!

Start from the beginning

Hard...

"Ow! Lay!" He jokily cried of pain. Only dragon slaying magic can gave him real pain. Well I am a dragon slayer but I do not use it a lot now I have double trouble 'cause of the war between my contiousness. And that means that every 6 hours, that means that I have only 3 hours left.

"That's for calling me an idiot, moron." Then I grab the collar of his shirt and connect my lips with his.

Acnologia's POV

Layla yanks me so we could've kissed. Her rosy red lips tasted like blue berry, so different so sweet, I always loved that taste.

I kiss her back, that sweet kiss turned into a rough one. After 2 minutes she pulls away for air. She looked red, her breathing was fast, her hair was messy same as her clothes. She looked hot just like the day of our honeymoon.

"Oh and Lay," I say after a minute that we've gain our breath, "aren't your guild mates worried about you?" I ask wondering if they were searching for her.

By the way: Fairy Tail hates me. 'Cause of what I did. Well but it wasn't me! It was Gaga, who used my body to destroy Layla but failed. Instead she drowned 15 people (I think). And now get think its me. Duh cause its my body.

I sigh.

"What's wrong Acno?" Layla asked dragging me out of my thoughts. I shock my head.

"Nothing bae." I say nonchalant. She gave me a dead glare. A scary one. I swallow my saliva. My head turned dizzy. I know what that means! She's in my head! Again!!!

"Yes, I am in your damn head," she says coldly, "And I was planning on telling the guild about my story and that I'm married to you. Relax." She says then she flashes me a smile but it never reaches her dull green eyes. I know 'cause it has a spark when is reaches her eyes. And it never has when its fake.

"Big Sis!!" A male voice screams. That was unexpected. And then, "MASTER DIANA!" A female. It sounded like Cana Alberona.

Layla told me that it was Cana and Natsu the son of Igneel, who screamed. I knew 'em cause I saw em when I searched for Layla.
She told that there were other guild mates too.

"This is all I can do." She whispers to me, "please come home with me. So you can re-meet our family." She stretches her pale hand to me. I gladly accept it.

Thank goodness the sundress hid the zodiac signs.

We walk out hand in hand.
As we got out we found them running towards us...

I'm nervous!

We saw 7 people; 3 women and 4 men; Natsu, Cana, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel, Erza, Levy.

Niahaha!
Sup!

Its me Rea I'm happy that my books going good. Well not that good cause I didn't get to 1k yet. Well ik ik that its bad. So well for now the book's going commando!

~stay manly~

reaNishimia!