Slughorn's Party

Today is Christmas Eve. I've confiscated Luna's weird dress robes and instead I purchase a few dresses for me and Luna. She receives a silver knew length dress and black sandals from me. I wear a light pink dress and rose sandals. Luna wears her hair in a ponytail, and puts on light makeup, as I advised. I wear mascara and pink lipstick, and Luna insists that she curl my hair. We look like princesses now.

"Can I bring the Quibbler?"Luna asks hopefully.

"Luna, there won't be a need for the Quibbler,"I assure her,"People will be interested in talking with you. I promise there are no Nargles in the mistletoes." Together, we skip down the corridor, and meet Darius and Harry.

Darius looks handsome in a silk suit, and his hair looking rad as usual. He offers me his arm, and I take it, smilingly.

"You look great,"Darius whispers.

"You too."

"Where y'all going?"Cho asks. She happens to be accompanied with the bloody Marietta.

"Margaret, Harry, Luna, and I've been invited by Professor Slughorn to go to his very own Christmas Party,"Darius replies, smiling.

"Why've we no invitation?"Marietta demands.

"Because,"I reply, as icily as possible,"It's only for kids who's families are highly respected and adored. Luna, Darius, Harry, we should go." We enter Slughorn's office, which now looked like a very decorated tent party.

"Harry, Margaret!"Slughorn chuckles,"And your lovely friends. Come!"

"Hey, I hear music,"Darius says."Wanna dance?"

"Course I do!"I say, part of me overexcited that Darius just asked me to dance. Rock music is playing, and it's like a club. We dance crazily, him twirling me and picking me up and people cheering as the spotlight was on us.

"Drinks?"Darius asks.

"Drinks,"I smile.

He hands me a goblet of water. We touch our glasses together, making a clink sound. The water tastes funny. Darius seems to notice too, because he looks at his goblet peculiarly. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Seamus and Dean sniggering, and I realize that we fell straight into a trap.

Darius looks up."Mistletoe,"he whispers.

I look up to see the beautiful plant growing on top of us.

"Nargles!"Luna announces.

And all I feel is a great soothing warmth.

Ravenclaw Proudजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें